• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

I didn’t know they got any money
    Not nearly enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff
      I wouldn’t last 2 hours on Naked and Afraid, once those bugs set in.

I’m just not sure why people want to do that show. They don’t win money. It’s just torture.

I’m perfectly happy sitting here in the a/c
      I think the sex probably makes it worth it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think they have toothpaste and shit too. Most of the girls don't end up with a lot of pit hair so they must have access to something

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          I think they have toothpaste and shit too. Most of the girls don't end up with a lot of pit hair so they must have access to something

I've only watched a handful of episodes. On one of them, the guy was super physically fit and a former Marine. The girl was a mush ball and talked silly shit non-stop. You just knew she would flame out early and he'd make it easy. As it turned out, he was a whack job and couldn't cut it. She made it the entire time.

Comment

• You guys really believe reality TV? C'mon, mane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              You guys really believe reality TV? C'mon, mane.
              Rarely. When my business partner comes up and stays with us, he likes watching that crap. The only one I watch on my own is 'Moonshiners'. But, I feel pretty certain that one is scripted too.

Comment

• Yeah I dont get why they have to be naked. I mean, if the idea is to simulate becoming stranded, then just let them bring only the clothes on their bodies and that be it for the 21 days or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls
                  Yeah I dont get why they have to be naked. I mean, if the idea is to simulate becoming stranded, then just let them bring only the clothes on their bodies and that be it for the 21 days or whatever.
                  I don't know why they don't choose a fire starter or bug spray as their one personal item.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                    I don't know why they don't choose a fire starter or bug spray as their one personal item.

Or a flamethrower
                    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy

They almost always give them a fire starter

Comment

• I think Alone is real. I like it

Comment

• What do you fellas do these days? Hows the Wooly been? Anything fun going in this place?

I've recently started drinking alone when I leave work for lunch.... figured I'd chime in with you guys

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                            What do you fellas do these days? Hows the Wooly been? Anything fun going in this place?

I've recently started drinking alone when I leave work for lunch.... figured I'd chime in with you guys

Not much going on anymore

Comment

• Well that's disappointing. Who all is still here?

I see Rhino and Biff and obviously Pinche.... any new folks or the same old farts that made Woolly what it was?

Comment

• What the fuck is this kin thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X