No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The kin thing is some Tapatalk horseshit in the newer version. That's about the extent of my knowledge. Doesn't have anything to do with The Woolly.

What are you doing these days, Pink? Where are you living/working? Don't get fired drinking at lunch.

Comment

• How ya been Hanni!?

Just working my ass off for too little pay. Frustrated with work and starting to look at changing fields. Tough to do at 36 years old with over a decade of investigation/security/regulation compliance experience.

I'm running asset protections for a district for Target. Decent pay, but long shitty hours. And crappy communication and direction from above. But I have a few peers that are in agreement that daytime beers or margaritas are a necessity.

Other than that, just enjoying married life when she leaves town, trying to hit golf balls and deciding which aches and pains are worth going to a doctor over.

Yourself?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
        How ya been Hanni!?

Just working my ass off for too little pay. Frustrated with work and starting to look at changing fields. Tough to do at 36 years old with over a decade of investigation/security/regulation compliance experience.

I'm running asset protections for a district for Target. Decent pay, but long shitty hours. And crappy communication and direction from above. But I have a few peers that are in agreement that daytime beers or margaritas are a necessity.

Other than that, just enjoying married life when she leaves town, trying to hit golf balls and deciding which aches and pains are worth going to a doctor over.

Yourself?

I knew a guy (more of a friend of a friend) who had a similar role with Target. The hours they wanted out of him were pretty amazing, in a bad way of course. I figured you'd be banking some cash as a lawyer by now.

I'm still doing the same basic thing. Moved from DoD to NASA work. It's a little more money, and sometimes it's a little more interesting as the folks I'm around on a daily basis seem more competent, but the unreliability of the NASA budget is a little concerning.

I'm also feeling old with the aches/pains. I need to go have an MRI for some neck/shoulder pain.

Comment

• Bernie Sanders is having a rally in Birmingham Sunday. You locals be sure to go show your support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
            Bernie Sanders is having a rally in Birmingham Sunday. You locals be sure to go show your support.
            You would think he wouldn't waste the money on a trip to Alabama. But then again, understanding math and ROI isnt his strong suit.

Comment

You would think he wouldn't waste the money on a trip to Alabama. But then again, understanding math and ROI isnt his strong suit.

Haha! He just wants to see what a real state looks like.

Comment

Don't underestimate the number of people in B'ham that don't want to work and want everything for free..........
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I have never found a way to imbed these tweets

https://twitter.com/i/status/1127704814589284352

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• My son’s girlfriend is pretty hot

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                      My son’s girlfriend is pretty hot
                      I always knew you were a supportive dad.
                      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff
                        My son’s girlfriend is pretty hot
                        How old?

Comment

• I don't want to play in this league:

Putin himself reportedly score eight goals. The opposing team was made up of high-profile amateur players, including Putin's childhood friend, tycoon Gennady Timchenko, billionaire Vladimir Potanin and several Russian governors.

"someone is definitely going to die for this"
                          "Well yeah, it's easy to score when the goalie knows he's gonna die if he tries."
                          "Meanwhile in Russia, it's the annual Let Putin Win Or Get Your Head Nailed To The Coffee Table ice hockey match."
                          Russian President Vladimir Putin took an unfortunate spill on Friday as he waved to fans at an exhibition hockey game in Sochi which featured several former NHL players.
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
                            How old?

Comment

• I had a x girlfriend send me a friend request on Facebook a couple of days ago. She has aged much better than my fat ass.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Heh

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X