No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Ring, SimplySafe, or Blink products?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      Anyone use Ring, SimplySafe, or Blink products?
      I use nest products around the house and have been happy with them.

Comment

• I wonder if I could back the car up on a wrecker, back the box truck up to the wrecker, and then drive the vehicle into the box truck?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          Looks like she's got a guys shirt on too. What the hell kind of trickery is Balls up to?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

https://hellogiggles.com/news/gender...apchat-photos/

Comment

• So was the picture of you?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
              Looks like she's got a guys shirt on too. What the hell kind of trickery is Balls up to?

For the record, that’s a gal shirt.

Wooly traffic today is impressive. Must be the weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Poor Rhino's been trying all afternoon to get some input on loading glasses' car onto that truck. Errbody just ignoring him. No ramps, Rhino?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater
                  Poor Rhino's been trying all afternoon to get some input on loading glasses' car onto that truck. Errbody just ignoring him. No ramps, Rhino?
                  I'm wanting to drive my wife's car up to Louisville to pick up a large box truck (penske truck) and load her car in the truck to get it back home. The problem with ramps is that I can haul them up to Louisville in her car. She doesn't have a trailer hitch either so I can't take a trailer with me.

Comment

• Low cost option for front wheel drive vehicles
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Why don't you just get a nanny, Uber to Louisville with Glasses, spend a few days having some fun, and then drive the box truck home?
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• How the hell would you be able to drive those stupid electric cars on a long trip, like across country?

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                          Thats not a bad idea. Its only $120 and I can drop it off in T-Town. Ill probably go with this option if the truck I am picking up has a hitch. Her ride is rear wheel drive so I will have to use a actual trailer. Id probably go with the trailer option anyway since they look so much safer. I would be able to back them up too. I dont think you can back up a tow dolly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                            How the hell would you be able to drive those stupid electric cars on a long trip, like across country?
                            I have seen the chargers at hotels before. Tesla must have a directory for owners that show where the charging stations are located. I dont think electric would work for me at all. I have a hard enough time not running out of gas. I also like to leave my ride running with the a/c on all day when its 100 degrees outside.

Comment

• Just get a one way rental car. Take the nanny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rhino, you want to buy one of those single car trailers like the one pictured? My uncle in Tuscaloosa had one for sale, not sure if he sold it yet or not but I can ask.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X