No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a car hauling trailer in Tuscaloosa. It's not big enough to haul a full size truck though. It will haul my wife's small car, but her car doesn't have a hitch.

And I'm not sure if the truck I'm picking up has a hitch anyway. So trailering may not work on the way home.

Loading dock or roll back wrecker is going to be my best bet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      I purchased a used work truck in Louisville that I need to get back to Tuscaloosa. I'd like to drive up there, make the city my bitch for a night, and bring the truck back.

The main problem I'm running into is that I don't think the new truck has a hitch. So if I could figure out how to pull a small car into the back of the new truck I'd be good.

Rick Pitino, that you?

Comment

• Why not rent a car and drive it there? Drop it off in L’ville.
        Have we already discussed this option?

Comment

• I mentioned it, no response to it - or letting the nanny ride shotgun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
            I purchased a used work truck in Louisville that I need to get back to Tuscaloosa. I'd like to drive up there, make the city my bitch for a night, and bring the truck back.

The main problem I'm running into is that I don't think the new truck has a hitch. So if I could figure out how to pull a small car into the back of the new truck I'd be good.

Are you going to be able to get out of the car once you drive it in?

Comment

• Most box trucks don't have anything to tie the car down with. If it slipped out of gear, you'd be in major trouble

Comment

• No good deed goes unpunished. I try to help Rhino by Googling Uhaul and Sunbelt Rental car dollies & trailers, and now every pop-up ad on Chrome is for one or both of those companies.
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  Why not rent a car and drive it there? Drop it off in L’ville.
                  Have we already discussed this option?
                  That will probably work.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                    I mentioned it, no response to it - or letting the nanny ride shotgun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    This was a good option too. I could get a sitter and just take my wife with me and let her drive her car back.

Taking the sitter wont really work because my wife is going to want to pay the sitter to watch the kid back home instead of paying the sitter to drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Are you going to be able to get out of the car once you drive it in?
                      I think I could crawl out of the window. Its a small suv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                        Most box trucks don't have anything to tie the car down with. If it slipped out of gear, you'd be in major trouble
                        I dont really think that could be a problem if I set the emergency brake. Id have to really be taking some corners fast for the car to slide around in there.

Comment

• I think I have decided to just take the wife and load her car if its easy. If its not easy she can just drive her car home.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                            I think I have decided to just take the wife and load her car if its easy. If its not easy she can just drive her car home.
                            Sorry that you'll not be able to make Louisville your playground.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rhino, how is the pilot instructor doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                                Rhino, how is the pilot instructor doing?
                                I cant really give any details, but she is improving. I dont think they are out of the woods yet though.

Comment

Working...
                                X