Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

    I cant really give any details, but she is improving. I dont think they are out of the woods yet though.

    Well, I'm at least glad to hear she may be improving.

    Comment


    • It seems like when I'm finally get some time to post some on here, everybody leaves. Wonder why that is?

      Comment


      • What's the deal with this new Alabama abortion law everyone is talking about? Will all abortions be against the law?

        Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          What's the deal with this new Alabama abortion law everyone is talking about? Will all abortions be against the law?

          Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          All abortions other than the instance when the mother's health is jeopardized.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

            All abortions other than the instance when the mother's health is jeopardized.
            Seem like a terrible idea to me. We are going to have Crack heads shitting out retarded babies, people performing clothes hangar abortions, and adoption agencies overwhelmed.

            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              Seem like a terrible idea to me. We are going to have Crack heads shitting out retarded babies, people performing clothes hangar abortions, and adoption agencies overwhelmed.

              Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              There is already a City of Birmingham, Rhino.
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

              “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

              “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                Seem like a terrible idea to me. We are going to have Crack heads shitting out retarded babies, people performing clothes hangar abortions, and adoption agencies overwhelmed.

                Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                Meanwhile, the state will be shelling out millions fighting in the courts and settling lawsuits.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

                  There is already a City of Birmingham, Rhino.
                  haha

                  Comment


                  • I was reading a pamphlet about abortions at the fertility clinic one time and I was surprised at how far along the parent could be before having a abortion. There has got to be something between zero abortions and what we have now though.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

                      Meanwhile, the state will be shelling out millions fighting in the courts and settling lawsuits.
                      Yup.

                      Gotta love Bama politics.

                      Why cant everyone be a libertarian like me and just stay out of everyone else's business.

                      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • I'm still interested to see what backdoor dealings happened with that gas tax. That got rammed down our throats so fast you have to know they're hiding the kickbacks in the open

                        Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                          I'm still interested to see what backdoor dealings happened with that gas tax. That got rammed down our throats so fast you have to know they're hiding the kickbacks in the open

                          Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                          Part of it is buying Stan a lake house.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RhinoGuy

                            Part of it is buying Stan a lake house.
                            1) can I stay there at times?

                            2) can I bring escorts?

                            3) is this site secure?

                            Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Years ago I bought one of the As Seen on TV decompressing water hoses. Yall said they suck and I should return it.

                              Just saw a commercial for them.... reminded me that it still works bitches

                              Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                                1) can I stay there at times?

                                2) can I bring escorts?

                                3) is this site secure?

                                Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                Seems like question #3 should have been question #1.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X