• Show
Clear All

• Is Stan flipping houses on hgtv now?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      Is Stan flipping houses on hgtv now?

I have a face for radio, and a wet paper bag for personality. Not a recipe for good tv

Comment

• Stan, are you still going to have the same amount of land/upkeep at the new place? What spurred the move?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
          I have some work coming up in Fairhope. Maybe we can go out and get kicked out of a bar while I'm down.

Be sure and get down to The Wash House in Point Clear for a great meal, and I like Sunset Pointe Bar Grill at the marina in Fairhope. Their mussels are outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sunset is pretty awesome. It's been awhile since I've been to Washouse.

Sounds like a plan Rhino, you just let me know when.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm in charge of making 60 crosses for my brother's funeral tomorrow. I've touched 60 more crosses in the last 24 hrs than I have in my whole life.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                I'm in charge of making 60 crosses for my brother's funeral tomorrow. I've touched 60 more crosses in the last 24 hrs than I have in my whole life.

That’s really neat. You guys remain in my prayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

That’s really neat. You guys remain in my prayers.

Thank you.

Comment

• That's a nice product, Rhino.

Maybe you shouldn't stop at just 60.
                    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Nice work, Rhino. That will be a cherished keepsake for many folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        Stan, are you still going to have the same amount of land/upkeep at the new place? What spurred the move?
                        My wife got the new job and eventually it is work from home. We were just going to set her up a desk somewhere in the den or our bedroom but after seeing what all she needs, she realized that idea wouldn’t work. The next idea was to build another addition, but that couldn’t be done without making the house look weird.

After all that, we decided that we would move when her training was over. Then we found the house we are currently buying. It checked all our boxes, and was a great price.

New house has a half acre less land, but it’s mostly woods instead of pasture

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                          That's a nice product, Rhino.

Maybe you shouldn't stop at just 60.
                          I agree.

Comment

• I wear these slip on canvas type shoes all the time with no socks. They have started to really stink. Last night I dumped a bunch of baking soda in them to soak up the stink.

Apparently I didn’t get enough of it out this morning. I’m sloshing and sliding all in my shoes with a baking soda paste now. Not enjoying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                              I wear these slip on canvas type shoes all the time with no socks. They have started to really stink. Last night I dumped a bunch of baking soda in them to soak up the stink.

Apparently I didn’t get enough of it out this morning. I’m sloshing and sliding all in my shoes with a baking soda paste now. Not enjoying it.
                              That does sound very Costanza like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff
                                I wear these slip on canvas type shoes all the time with no socks. They have started to really stink. Last night I dumped a bunch of baking soda in them to soak up the stink.

Find a garden hose?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X