Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
    I'm sitting in the Pirate Museum tour line, having already done the witch museum and witch trials tour.
    Get Mueller's autograph?

Comment

I'm sitting in the Pirate Museum tour line, having already done the witch museum and witch trials tour.
      You must be in Salem, Mass. Been to the witch museum there, but must have missed the pirate museum.

Comment

• Back in Boston proper. I could never live in a place like this. Street signs alone would lead me to rampant violence.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Back in Boston proper. I could never live in a place like this. Street signs alone would lead me to rampant violence.
          Having just left the Witch Trials Museum, would you perchance have in your mind's ear "This rampant hag, Martha Carrier"?

Comment

• Dodgers win 7-2. The game lasted til 12:15 after an hour and 45 min rain delay.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

• If I was a dirty old pervert with no morals or conscience, I could really post some impressive pictures right now. Or......not afraid of being arrested

Comment

• What do you mean “if”?

Comment

• I feels so dirty

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Having just left the Witch Trials Museum, would you perchance have in your mind's ear "This rampant hag, Martha Carrier"?
                    Not sure who Martha is, but if Pedro doesn’t stop celebrating his day off tomorrow with Latino rave music so loud the lamp beside my bed is shaking I’m gonna kick some Yankee Puerto Rican asses up here.
                    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Not sure who Martha is, but if Pedro doesn’t stop celebrating his day off tomorrow with Latino rave music so loud the lamp beside my bed is shaking I’m gonna kick some Yankee Puerto Rican asses up here.
                      Martha Carrier, whom Cotton Mather called "This rampant hag" in his approving book about the trials, was one of the convicted "witches" hanged in 1690. So I thought you might have been struck by seeing Mather's phrase while in the museum. And rampant isn't a word that turns up frequently on the Woolly (unlike shit, for instance).

Comment

• Did y'all hear what happened to Bill?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                          Did y'all hear what happened to Bill?
                          Did not, Pinche. You know something?

Comment

• What happened to bill?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                              What happened to bill?
                              I don't know... I asked YOU lol