No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give stater a 10/10 for his use of the “well, we’re waiting” gif from caddy shack.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      Somebody summarize for those who don't FB
      Tater bought a car with a "Tires for life" agreement of some sort. Apparently, part of the deal is that you get your car serviced at the original dealership in order to keep this benefit. Tater was out of town and had the car serviced somewhere else after the dealer told him that it wouldnt be a problem. Now the dealer doesnt want to honer the ""tires for life" agreement since Tater had his car serviced somewhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
        I give stater a 10/10 for his use of the “well, we’re waiting” gif from caddy shack.
        Yeah. I liked that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
          Somebody summarize for those who don't FB
          I agree.

Comment

• Our cafeteria hit a new low today. Vegetable paella. Read that as "rice with all our leftover random vegetables thrown in."

Comment

• Those lying bastards at KIA lied to me twice. After I posted my rant yesterday, they responded to my post that they wanted me to give them a chance to make it right, and followed up with one that said they were sending me a message. Hence the Caddyshack gif. I still haven't heard from those lying fuckwads. I'm going to make their lives a living hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                Our cafeteria hit a new low today. Vegetable paella. Read that as "rice with all our leftover random vegetables thrown in."
                At least you have a cafeteria.
                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Stater gonna go to jail over a set of tires

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    Stater gonna go to jail over a set of tires
                    I think I finally have their attention. They've fucked with the wrong bald headed ole fart.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

I think I finally have their attention. They've fucked with the wrong bald headed ole fart.
                      What did I miss? Did they ever contact you?

Comment

• We should start a Gofund me for Taters new tires.

Comment

• Stater is their worst nightmare. A man that will spend more fighting for the tires than they are worth. Just think of all the little people KIA has screwed over with that same scam.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                            We should start a Gofund me for Taters new tires.
                            Might could get him a set of quality pull-offs.

Comment

• Anybody know whether Sen. Richard Blumenthal made it to Normandy to relive the time he stormed ashore on D-Day?

Comment

• Any have some advice here....

So we are trying to find out if the add-on to our house was built with a permit or not. The realtor is a but concerned... says he isnt sure but of course one we start asking, it will raise some red flags and if it isnt, then we could be screwed.

House was built in 1920, the add-on was done around 1999, and in 2012 after a tornado, repairs were made.

I would think that during the repairs, they would have had to get permits, right?

How can I find out without raising red flags and if it isnt under permit, how bad is that situation? I know if we have to do work to it, could be screwed and then the reselling issue down the road.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X