No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the "tool world" area of Lowes. I can't seem to find anything I'm looking for there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      I hate the "tool world" area of Lowes. I can't seem to find anything I'm looking for there.

I don't care much for it, either. Both Lowes and HD have multiple store configurations, too. The Lowes in Leeds and Oxford isn't the same as Acworth, GA, and the HD in Pell City, Oxford, Villa Rica and Alex City all vary in their differences to my Acworth store.

Comment

Dewalt, Milwaukee, and Ridgid are probably the top 3. Any of those will be more than reliable enough for a DIY'r. A downside to rigid is that it's only sold at home depot.

I've used my Porter Cable cordless sets (drill, impact, saws all, light, the 4-inch circular not so much) extensively and they have never let me down. I can't recommend them more highly. Among my corded tools, it's hard to improve on the Bosch jig saw, and I have both Porter Cable and Skil saws. Corded Milwaukee drills are legendary, got one of those, I don't know about their cordless varieties.

Comment

• I finally got around to building a work bench at the lake. I've got to get everything off the floor of the garage.

Comment

• Bosch makes a great corded angle grinder too.

Comment

Bosch makes a great corded angle grinder too.

I've got a cheap angle grinder, Black & Decker, I'm certain I use it less than you.

Comment

• I forgot about the Sawzall in the Milwaukee group I bought. It is awesome.
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I’ve got dewalt drills, some ryobi stuff, and some of the Lowe’s brand stuff, it all works great. My brother in laws, who always have projects going, use Milwaukee and porter cable

Comment

• I don't really like the food at Chick-fil-A.

Comment

I don't really like the food at Chick-fil-A.

Me either. Not my 1st or 2nd choice usually
                      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I think chic fila is highly overrated as well. It's good enough, but I dont eat fast food much anyway so I usually bypass those long lines (even if they are more efficient).

I think the only fast food I really eat is a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. Sometimes a junior bacon cheeseburger.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Chik fil a is the best fast food in my opinion. Their healthy options are by far the best. It’s still fast food though

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
                            I think chic fila is highly overrated as well. It's good enough, but I dont eat fast food much anyway so I usually bypass those long lines (even if they are more efficient).

I think the only fast food I really eat is a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. Sometimes a junior bacon cheeseburger.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            The spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's is the best tasting fast food option imo.

Before having a kid I would go months without eating fast food. Now I eat fast food at least once a week because it's a lot easier to get the baby a happy meal than to risk her flipping her shit at a restaurant.

Comment

• The Whopper still rules.

Comment

• Jacks used to have a really good burger but they changed it a couple of years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X