No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Jacks used to have a really good burger but they changed it a couple of years ago.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    It might have been twenty years since I bought anything but breakfast from Jack's.

Comment

• I’m at the nick saban youth football camp today. My son doesn’t realize how lucky he is to have something like this

Comment

• Why would these Makita be so cheap here? I thought they were up there with some of the best:

https://www.toolnut.com/makita-xt505...fo0aAv4N8P8HAQ

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I thought it might be a package of refurbished items, but it doesn't say that anywhere in the listing
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
            Why would these Makita be so cheap here? I thought they were up there with some of the best:

https://www.toolnut.com/makita-xt505...fo0aAv4N8P8HAQ

Makita could be changing over to brushless

Comment

• That Makita and this Ridgid are the two I'm considering

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-1...9652/205883898

With all the other stuff going on, I'm finding a hard time convincing the wife to let me drop $500 or 600 on the Milwaukee set.

Comment

That Makita and this Ridgid are the two I'm considering

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-1...9652/205883898

With all the other stuff going on, I'm finding a hard time convincing the wife to let me drop $500 or 600 on the Milwaukee set.

You are going to want a smaller battery to go with that ridgid set. You will probably use the impact driver more than any of the other tools and the battery that comes with the set is a little too heavy for it.

You will be happy with ridgid though. That's what I use at my house.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                  You are going to want a smaller battery to go with that ridgid set. You will probably use the impact driver more than any of the other tools and the battery that comes with the set is a little too heavy for it.

You will be happy with ridgid though. That's what I use at my house.

You suggest the Ridgid over the Makita that I posted?

Comment

• If you jokers who are putting down CFA tell me you like Taco Casa or Milo's or some crap like that better, the ban hammer may come out of storage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                      If you jokers who are putting down CFA tell me you like Taco Casa or Milo's or some crap like that better, the ban hammer may come out of storage.
                      Taco Casa, yes. Milos, not a chance.

But, part of the Taco Casa love comes from me not being able to get it down here in Mobile.

Comment

Taco Casa, yes. Milos, not a chance.

But, part of the Taco Casa love comes from me not being able to get it down here in Mobile.

Taco casa mails burritos

Comment

• I have had taco casa twice, it was really bad both times

Comment

• Never missed Taco Casa a day in my life. But when I was in Tuscaloosa, almost all of the Mexican joints sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                              Taco casa mails burritos

Yeah, but it's still better when you get it there.

Chicken soft tacos, hot. I can plow through about 8 of those things.

Comment

•  
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X