No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a battery powered weed eater. I get between 20-30 mins on each battery and I have 2. I rarely need more than one to do the bulk of the weed eating. If I have some less traveled areas I'm going after, I make take both batteries.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Is that bammerboy character still around? If so, is he still really weird? I forgot about him until I just clicked the random photo thread.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Man this thread tells me the Woolly crowd has gotten old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
          Man this thread tells me the Woolly crowd has gotten old.
          I think we've run off all the younguns. And with all this riveting weed-eating talk too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

I think we've run off all the younguns. And with all this riveting weed-eating talk too.
            It all started with the air freshener talk. After power tools, we're only left with waiting for the mail to run and discussing bowel movements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
              "Woolly crowd "

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                I have a battery powered weed eater. I get between 20-30 mins on each battery and I have 2. I rarely need more than one to do the bulk of the weed eating. If I have some less traveled areas I'm going after, I make take both batteries.
                What brand/model do you have? Happy with it? Is the battery in a standard format that can be used with other equipment/tools of the brand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  What brand/model do you have? Happy with it? Is the battery in a standard format that can be used with other equipment/tools of the brand?
                  I've got a Black and Decker. I'll confirm the model. My cordless power tools arent Black and Decker so I dont know if they would transfer or not but they seem a bit too small to do so.

I'm generally happy with it. Its lightweight and gives me enough time to finish all my weed eating without breaking my back. It's got the automatic feed head so no bumping or respooling the lines.

Comment

• I still can’t believe this was the best Stan’s uncle could come up with

Comment

• Stan, did you tell him what I said??

Comment

• He dead biff, but at decoration I will pass along the info

Comment

• Well.......I guess that’s unfortunate

Comment

• I hate sitting in training classes and folks just taking away the parts of the class that helps further instill their preconceived notions. It's a waste of time and money if you only take out of it what helps you make your points.

Trainer says project schedule should be set by the folks completing the work and not just sent down from management, but management should ensure that the schedules are appropriate and not overly stretched out to avoid having to be busy on the project. Coworker says that's what our management needs to understand. We need to get realistic deadlines and they dont understand what we do. What he doesnt mention is that hes had six months to make progress on a project that literally nothing has happened and now hes gotten up against his end of June deadline which he deems as unreasonable because of the amount of work left. Now the trainer doesn't know the situation so he agrees with my coworker which even further increases the smugness and self assuredness of the coworker that management is unreasonable. Rant over.

Comment

• I’m about to go doctoral. I’ve been in this dr office for 2 hrs. And still have to get labs done.
                              They bout to be a lot of blood letting

I got shit to do!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff
                                I’m about to go doctoral. I’ve been in this dr office for 2 hrs. And still have to get labs done.
                                They bout to be a lot of blood letting

I got shit to do!!!
                                Just poop in one if the coffee cups and leave it on the desk. Tell then there no rush, and to just call if anything comes back out of the norm.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X