No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its probably only 3 feet. Everyone fudges on length....
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Many thanks to ITE for springing for the great eats at Bacon Bros last night. It was good to catch up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater
        Many thanks to ITE for springing for the great eats at Bacon Bros last night. It was good to catch up.
        It was my pleasure, and high time to return the favor! Bacon Brothers is a must-do for anyone heading through Greenville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• A rural Alabama car dealership is giving away a Bible, a 12-gauge shotgun and an American flag with the purchase of any new or used vehicle as part of its Fourth of July sales promotion.

Chatom Ford, a dealership in Chatom, Ala., went viral for its “God, Guns and Freedom” campaign that is running until July 31. The dealership’s general manager Koby Palmer talks about the offer in a Facebook video that now has more than 60,000 views. In the video, Palmer cocks his rifle in one hand and holds a Bible in the other while standing in front of a pick-up with an American flag draped over its tailgate.

Comment

• I've started working with a lady recently that addresses her work emails "Dear <insert name>".

I find that very odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              A rural Alabama car dealership is giving away a Bible, a 12-gauge shotgun and an American flag with the purchase of any new or used vehicle as part of its Fourth of July sales promotion.

Chatom Ford, a dealership in Chatom, Ala., went viral for its “God, Guns and Freedom” campaign that is running until July 31. The dealership’s general manager Koby Palmer talks about the offer in a Facebook video that now has more than 60,000 views. In the video, Palmer cocks his rifle in one hand and holds a Bible in the other while standing in front of a pick-up with an American flag draped over its tailgate.
              Good old American efficiency at work. You could shoot anybody who disrespects the flag, haul the body to the cemetery, lhen preach the funeral.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                A rural Alabama car dealership is giving away a Bible, a 12-gauge shotgun and an American flag with the purchase of any new or used vehicle as part of its Fourth of July sales promotion.

Comment

• Wrong flag...

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy

Is that Jordan?

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

Is that Jordan?

Yep.

Comment

• Alright, ITE. I've got you another one.

Comment

Alright, ITE. I've got you another one.

At first blush, I’d guess Mobile or Jacksonville. Nothing stands out immediately. I knew Jordan and Martin were the older concrete dams, both curved, and I knew it wasn’t Martin, and I knew it wasn’t Yates or Thurlow, either. Most of the other Bama dams are more straight or have a significant earthen component.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

At first blush, I’d guess Mobile or Jacksonville. Nothing stands out immediately. I knew Jordan and Martin were the older concrete dams, both curved, and I knew it wasn’t Martin, and I knew it wasn’t Yates or Thurlow, either. Most of the other Bama dams are more straight or have a significant earthen component.

Jacksonville!

I don't take a lot of photos when flying because it's pretty damn boring most of the time. Jordan caught my eye because of the shape.

Comment

Jacksonville!

I don't take a lot of photos when flying because it's pretty damn boring most of the time. Jordan caught my eye because of the shape.

That Tampa Bay photo a while back was really good. I guess you need something pretty large for it to show up, or have water features. Perdido Pass/Ono Island is pretty unique looking. Have you ever flown over the huge steel mill north of Mobile? That might show up well.

Comment

Working...
                                X