No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did it become mandatory to have an animal promote your Insurance company?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      When did it become mandatory to have an animal promote your Insurance company?
      It's the Geico gecko's fault.

Comment

• Anybody watch the debates last night? I can guess how they went

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
          Anybody watch the debates last night? I can guess how they went
          No, but here's the rundown I got from reading about it for 3 minutes:

1) Elizabeth Warren got more time than anyone (by far?)
          2) Some of them tried to work in Spanish as often as possible and people are making fun of them for being so blatant about their strategy to try to get the Hispanic votes
          3) A lead in to a question said that 73% of Americans think the economy is doing well. They all tried to tell us how wrong 73% of us are.

Comment

• It's very warm and humid outside. Its 7:15. Been hot since 6:30.

I'm repairing my shed this morning....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
              It's very warm and humid outside. Its 7:15. Been hot since 6:30.

I'm repairing my shed this morning....

Makes you appreciate the 3 weeks of winter in Alabama
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• So a little something about myself..... rats freak me out. I cant stand them. If I get the slightest hint there may be a rat in a room, I'm out.

Snakes, spiders, roaches, etc.... no problem. Rats though, fuck those disgusting little freaky nasty critters.

The other day, I figured there was a chance of a rat in the vicinity of the shed. Underneath, maybe inside, but a good chance there was one somewhere. So I put out a couple of those Tomcat poison pellets. These things are meant for long term rodent control. The pellet is about 1.5 inches long and maybe a half inch thick, maybe the size of a thumb. I put one in the shed, one under.

That was Tuesday evening. Today, no pellets. Completely gone. Also, no dead rat carcasses.

My skin is crawling a bit.

Comment

I had the choice between watching that or repeatedly punching myself in the groin. Guess which one I chose?

Comment

So a little something about myself..... rats freak me out. I cant stand them. If I get the slightest hint there may be a rat in a room, I'm out.

Snakes, spiders, roaches, etc.... no problem. Rats though, fuck those disgusting little freaky nasty critters.

The other day, I figured there was a chance of a rat in the vicinity of the shed. Underneath, maybe inside, but a good chance there was one somewhere. So I put out a couple of those Tomcat poison pellets. These things are meant for long term rodent control. The pellet is about 1.5 inches long and maybe a half inch thick, maybe the size of a thumb. I put one in the shed, one under.

That was Tuesday evening. Today, no pellets. Completely gone. Also, no dead rat carcasses.

Those pellets are designed to make the mouse seek water. They probably left the shed. I saw a rat one time in downtown Nashville that was the size of a possum. It was running down the sidewalk, saw me coming, and jumped 30 inches up on a wall and ran away. Good grief - made my skin crawl

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

No, but here's the rundown I got from reading about it for 3 minutes:

1) Elizabeth Warren got more time than anyone (by far?)
                      2) Some of them tried to work in Spanish as often as possible and people are making fun of them for being so blatant about their strategy to try to get the Hispanic votes
                      3) A lead in to a question said that 73% of Americans think the economy is doing well. They all tried to tell us how wrong 73% of us are.
                      What is hilarious is that they think mexicans are watching the debate

Comment

Drudge said polling revealed Gabbard won

Comment

• Found the rat. It was under one of the 2x4 joists. It was about the size if my shoe.

But, at least I didnt squeal like a girl. Dead ones dont bother me I guess. It's the ones you get a glimpse of scurrying along a back wall then out of sight....

Comment

So a little something about myself..... rats freak me out. I cant stand them. If I get the slightest hint there may be a rat in a room, I'm out.

I completely understand. I’m honestly terrified of rats. Our last house had a shed and there were some big ones in there. I used poison and got two giant ones with sticky traps. I seriously dug a hole and used a shovel to pick up the sticky trap (with my eyes closed) and put it in the hole. Yes I’m a pussy when it comes to rats

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

Drudge said polling revealed Gabbard won
                              She’s the only one easy on the eyes, but there’s something about her lips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

She’s the only one easy on the eyes, but there’s something about her lips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I IWHI

Comment

Working...
                                X