No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now we have the young challenger "Thoughts, Just Thoughts" going head to head with the herd's old bull (and I mean just that) "Thoughts with Biff and Balls." Dueling badinage.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls

To be completely honest, Stan, I somehow had not even considered that. I do think there would be a thunderous roar of Jalen hate if that happened.
      I'm extremely proud of the fan reception Jalen has gotten this year anytime he's gone into a game. He deserves it. If Tua can't go and Jalen struggles, which I don't think he will to the extent that he did last season, I don't foresee anyone ever criticizing him again.

Comment

But can Hurts win a championship?

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          But can Hurts win a championship?
          A SEC for sure
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

We can win with hurts vs Oklahoma, I wouldn’t be comfortable with him vs Clemson

Comment

I'm skipping all our Christmas stuff at work. I'm sure this is a great way to get ahead at a new job.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan
                We can win with hurts vs Oklahoma, I wouldn’t be comfortable with him vs Clemson
                Didn't he beat clemson one year?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  I'm skipping all our Christmas stuff at work. I'm sure this is a great way to get ahead at a new job.

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                    Stay for the party. You might get head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang

Hanni looking at easy pickings at the Christmas party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

quack quack bang Have you ever duck hunted in Billings Oklahoma?

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                          quack quack bang Have you ever duck hunted in Billings Oklahoma?

Sorry, haven't gotten that far west. I thought Billings was in Montana. Per mapquest, it's further west of the Mississippi River than we are east. But, I know the migration to the Texas coast is pretty strong. So, I'd give it a try if the opportunity arises.
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

A guy I am working with in Shreveport travels out there to duck hunt once a year. He claims that it's a great place to hunt because it's field hunting in the dry and there are lots of ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              A guy I am working with in Shreveport travels out there to duck hunt once a year. He claims that it's a great place to hunt because it's field hunting in the dry and there are lots of ducks.

Tag along on his next trip. Never hunted dry ground myself. Looks Interesting on TV. Probably warmer
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Do you keep/eat the ducks, Quack?

Comment

Working...
                                X