Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

    She’s the only one easy on the eyes, but there’s something about her lips.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    So you're telling me there's a slim chance this might be our next POTUS?




    I'm conservative and republican. I mean how liberal is this chick?

    Comment


    • Click image for larger version

Name:	C55249AF-307C-42D7-A4A8-FA362257829E.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	285.2 KB
ID:	71730

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Big Balls


        So you're telling me there's a slim chance this might be our next POTUS?




        I'm conservative and republican. I mean how liberal is this chick?
        Well, she has 13 men accusing her of sexual harassment, she lied about being a self-made billionaire and she’s on her third marriage. Pretty conservative.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Ol Tulsi would be my choice if I were forced to choose amongst the left candidates.

          Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Funny new SEC short
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6t2kaS_LyQ

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

              Comment


              • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

                Well, she has 13 men accusing her of sexual harassment, she lied about being a self-made billionaire and she’s on her third marriage. Pretty conservative.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I don't see an issue.

                Where does she stand on baby-killing? What about taking Biff and Stan's guns? Or Mexicans?

                Comment


                • I started taking probiotics. I can’t stop shitting. Anybody else take this stuff?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Big Balls

                    I don't see an issue.

                    Where does she stand on baby-killing? What about taking Biff and Stan's guns? Or Mexicans?
                    All of Stan’s were stolen. I sold all of mine illegally.

                    Comment


                    • And poor quack lost all his in that boating accident while duck hunting

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        I started taking probiotics. I can’t stop shitting. Anybody else take this stuff?
                        I don't need them. Since my colon surgery 2 years ago, I shit like a goose.

                        Comment


                        • Before

                          Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • After.

                            Still have some sealing to do.... started pouring down as I was anchoring the thing down. Going to run a bad of silicone along the edges and some flex seal.

                            Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Nice job, Pink.

                              You need a huge table from Biff to put in there

                              Glad you didn't use YellaWood
                              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                              “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                              “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by quack quack bang
                                Nice job, Pink.

                                You need a huge table from Biff to put in there

                                Glad you didn't use YellaWood
                                Building the table today actually, sort of... when we cleared out the attack, there was a metal frame. I'm using the excess plywood to slide into the frame for a table. That should fit perfectly in the shed.

                                Probably going to add some drawers to it, but I dont think I'll have time to build drawers today.... and the premade ones are too expensive and not treated.

                                But, finishing this stuff up today, then hanging some lattice and maybe a bed of rocks along the driveway and house.

                                But, it was a lot of beer yesterday to get through all that.... so I'm not exactly 100% today...

                                Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X