Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
    Back in the mountains as of Friday afternoon. With a breeze blowing, it actually feels chilly out on the deck this morning (low 60s).
    Where ya been, Sid?

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      You could fry an egg on the pavement in cullman this morning.
      If you can fry an egg, you can fry a tortilla. How do you feel about Mexican street food?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        Where ya been, Sid?
        St Augustine Beach since January.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

If you can fry an egg, you can fry a tortilla. How do you feel about Mexican street food?
          Not sure I've ever eaten a Mexican street.

Comment

• Its official. Asphalt in cullman is now liquid. Aluminum bleachers at the tipping point of returning to a liquid state, and even the sparrows that survive off dropped French fries quit flying.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
              Its official. Asphalt in cullman is now liquid. Aluminum bleachers at the tipping point of returning to a liquid state, and even the sparrows that survive off dropped French fries quit flying.
              You're probably not going to ever want to come to Mobile.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• We gave the waffle house griddle a run for its money Today. Could've gotten 20 piles of scattered hash browns on each bleacher, and an order of bacon between each pile.
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• It was too humid in Huntsville to fry anything yesterday.

Some street tacos do sound good though. Thanks for the idea, Sid.

Comment

• Gentlemen, if you plan to drink a fifth on the Fourth, be sure and buy it on the third.

If you’re on Logan Martin the next several days, drop by. Main channel, St. Clair side, a couple dozen homes downstream from the point that takes you to Lakeside Landing. Two homes past the big brick house with the big round window, next door to the hose with the big for sale sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I plan to start my 4th early with a rack of ribs and a 6 pack of Yuengling tommorow. I may work in some fresh homegrown squash and tomatoes too.

Comment

• 3 racks of ribs in the fridge ready for Thursday but squeezing 5 workdays into 4 days sucks
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                          I plan to start my 4th early with a rack of ribs and a 6 pack of Yuengling tommorow. I may work in some fresh homegrown squash and tomatoes too.
                          You had me til you got to the Yeungling. Pure panther piss, IMO.The rest sounds good.

We made it to P'cola about 4:30 yesterday. We stopped in Valley, Al and bought a shit-load of fireworks at my grandson's request. If we don't get shut down by the po-pos, he will have a great time. I'm letting Sonny's BBQ do the cooking Thursday. I just don't feel like it.

Comment

• I'm in Phenix City for the 4th at my wife's grandparents. I'll be drinking nothing harder than coffee.
                            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• The fella changing my tire has some sweet tats.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I know his momma's proud of dem titties
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X