X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won’t keep the rats out from under the house though

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
      It is miserably hot today... and my dumbass was back at projects again. Tore down some old black chicken wire cement plaster mix crap that they out on the crawl space of the house, mounted some boards and hung lattice, then poured some rock to cover the mud and asphalt. Ripped out some old cable lines too.

Still waiting on the black lattice dividers to add some contrast, and getting some lights to shine on the driveway.

Thoughts, if anyone cares?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      Very nice. Been at the lake since last Friday, visitors showed up Wednesday, topped out at 14, down to five now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff
        That’s some sweet ass underpinning, Pink
        Is that underpinning? I thought that was when you fortify joists or something. Those white boards are just glued to the brick pillars in order to screw the lattice in place. I didnt do the last section 1) because its tight enough to hold the lattice, and 2) so if I need to get under the house at some point, I can just pull that back without taking all the other crap down.

It was a pain in the ass. Luckily, Home Depot had a sale on some Dewalt grips and I got 8 for $30. Made it 100x easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
          Is that underpinning? I thought that was when you fortify joists or something. Those white boards are just glued to the brick pillars in order to screw the lattice in place. I didnt do the last section 1) because its tight enough to hold the lattice, and 2) so if I need to get under the house at some point, I can just pull that back without taking all the other crap down.

It was a pain in the ass. Luckily, Home Depot had a sale on some Dewalt grips and I got 8 for $30. Made it 100x easier.

You should pull all that asbestos siding off

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff

You should pull all that asbestos siding off
            That side actually isnt. It was destroyed in a twister in 2012. They made it to match the rest of the house.... which is likely asbestos.

I do not know for sure, therefore I cannot disclose that it is or is not.

But yeah, you want to come do that for me?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                Hell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

Hell?
                  Terrorist attack on Ikea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Balls would know
                    I don't recall this at all. Any more info about the guy?

Comment

• I'm sure it was based on all the mistreatment you guys gave him here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

It seems like I had heard that. Dang that's sad
                        I dont remember this. I remember the kid, but I didnt know he killed himself.

Comment

• Y'all aren't talking about Numbers are you? 90011 or 90110 or 90210 or something like that. the guy that got outed fro being a huge Pokemon lover on another forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                            Y'all aren't talking about Numbers are you? 90011 or 90110 or 90210 or something like that. the guy that got outed fro being a huge Pokemon lover on another forum?
                            I think thats the guy they are talking about.

Comment

• Maybe the Pokemon forum people know what happened to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                                Maybe the Pokemon forum people know what happened to him?
                                I just thought you guys were a tough crowd. You’ve apparently mellowed with age. No deaths since I joined. You guys are slacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X