Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

I just thought you guys were a tough crowd. You’ve apparently mellowed with age. No deaths since I joined. You guys are slacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patience grasshopper.

Comment

• I don't remember anything about him killing himself either. It was probably a troll acct that said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
        I don't remember anything about him killing himself either. It was probably a troll acct that said that.
        Quite possibly. But I dont believe it was the numbers guy that had the mom fetish either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
          Quite possibly. But I dont believe it was the numbers guy that had the mom fetish either.

I bet I could tell you who it is if you gave me anything else. I just don’t remember anyone with a mom fetish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

I bet I could tell you who it is if you gave me anything else. I just don’t remember anyone with a mom fetish.
            It wasnt so much as a mom fetish.... it was just his own mom. Pretty sure he claimed he jerked it regularly thinking of her, and/or that he had nudes.... that he wouldn't share though

Comment

• Same kid that said he would eat his mom out, right?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• That's the comment I remember, Rhino. Pretty sure it was numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                  Same kid that said he would eat his mom out, right?

I think that was the correct phrasing.

Comment

• That puts “I want a girl just like the girl that married dear old dad” in a different light.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                      Same kid that said he would eat his mom out, right?

Ate-a-puss Complex, it seems.

Comment

• 90210 or something like that?

Comment

• I feel like cussing when I leave for work at 5am and it's 75 and humid. I miss a nice crisp morning. Not cold, just a little cool air to wake me up.

Comment

• My body wasn't made for heat & humidity like we see in Alabama. I used to be able to tolerate it better. Not so much any more. Surely our ancestors arrived during late Fall, enjoyed a mild Winter & pleasant Spring before deciding to put down roots........
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• We didn't get a decent spring this year, it just jumped straight to summer. I'm hoping for a cool fall, low humidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                                That's the comment I remember, Rhino. Pretty sure it was numbers.
                                Bamachris90011 or something like that

Comment

Working...
                                X