• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hey look at those trashy fuckers fighting over there. Let's join in!"

-Stan probably

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have been using the free Spotify app on my phone, and thru the phone's bluetooth in my car.

WTH did I ever pay for XM?
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I’ve got to find my wife some skinny friends. All of her’s are fat. So as long as she’s around fat people, she’s not compelled to lose any weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
          I have been using the free Spotify app on my phone, and thru the phone's bluetooth in my car.

Free, you say?

How’s that work? As in, I pay nothing, but have access to any and all songs?

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
            I have been using the free Spotify app on my phone, and thru the phone's bluetooth in my car.

I do the same thing with Pandora. Its nice being able to skip songs that you dont like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff

Free, you say?

How’s that work? As in, I pay nothing, but have access to any and all songs?
              Only the 9nes you know the lyrics to...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I was cleared of any wrongdoing from an incident at work a few weeks ago. So, looks like I still have to go in. Luckily I have a 3 days weekend this weekend for Blue Angel's. I need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
                  I was cleared of any wrongdoing from an incident at work a few weeks ago. So, looks like I still have to go in. Luckily I have a 3 days weekend this weekend for Blue Angel's. I need it.

Did you resort to your pre-married ways and grope some chick?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
                    Only the 9nes you know the lyrics to...

9h, 9k

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff

Did you resort to your pre-married ways and grope some chick?
                      I got called a racist because I treated some children of color the same as I treated the pig mentally challenged kids.....

Comment

• I honestly don't understand what this means

Comment

• All kids are mentally challenged.

Comment

• Ha, I just saw what that corrected to.... pigmentally challenged. Kids without color.

Just to be clear with everyone here.... I show no bias towards kids of any race. I kick them all out of my stores when they act out.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              All kids are mentally challenged.
                              This is true. My youngest sprayed himself in the eyes with sunscreen...on purpose

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

This is true. My youngest sprayed himself in the eyes with sunscreen...on purpose
                                Mine got into the super glue a week or so ago. She glued her hands to a hairy beanbag chair in her toy room. She was pissed off when she figured out that her fingers were stuck together.

Comment

Working...
                                X