No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to bang almost every female waitress I see at restaurants. Is that normal?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      I want to bang almost every female waitress I see at restaurants. Is that normal?
      George Costanza had a thing for sex and food

Comment

• Don't be like George.

Comment

• Comment

• Dodgers are looking pretty good Hanni.... I'd say they've got the West locked up and should be a cake walk to take home field for the playoffs.

Think Kershaw will show up in the playoffs this season?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
              Dodgers are looking pretty good Hanni.... I'd say they've got the West locked up and should be a cake walk to take home field for the playoffs.

Kershaw has the old "Braves" syndrome. Even with Maddox, Glavine and Smoltz all those years, they were world beaters during the regular season, but couldn't finish it off in the playoffs/WS (except once). If Kershaw got it together in the post season, the Dodgers would win it easily. They might anyway.

Comment

• What’s the deal with all this Area 51 crap I’m seeing everywhere??

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  What’s the deal with all this Area 51 crap I’m seeing everywhere??
                  I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

• The military has opened up recently about UFO sightings... whether extra-terrestrial or not, no one knows. Someone put a list out soliciting volunteers to storm area 51 to find out what the government has been hiding. A million people have signed up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                      Dodgers are looking pretty good Hanni.... I'd say they've got the West locked up and should be a cake walk to take home field for the playoffs.

He's no better than their 3rd best pitcher at any point of the season. He's going to have to develop a change up to ever become really effective again, IMO. His slider and fastball are just too close in speed, and his curveball while still good, is too recognizable. He can't keep the batters off balance anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                        The military has opened up recently about UFO sightings... whether extra-terrestrial or not, no one knows. Someone put a list out soliciting volunteers to storm area 51 to find out what the government has been hiding. A million people have signed up

Comment

• They wanna see them aliens

Comment

• I wonder how far away other livable planets are? There has to be some out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                              I wonder how far away other livable planets are? There has to be some out there.
                              You trying to leave?

Comment

• Anybody know anything about these walls? Someone said they might be terracotta walls? I guess they could be, but not finding much info on that outside of pots.

Looks like over the course of 100 years, residents have just layered the wrong paint over and over... it peels off pretty easily.

But, wife said it's getting dusty and her allergies are acting up.

Comment

Working...
                                X