X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    You trying to leave?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Rhino spends more time with aliens than anybody we know.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Its probably plaster walls. I had to repaint some of them in my old house because the paint was pealing off. I sanded one of our rooms down before painting and it was a huge pain in the ass. In the other rooms I used some textured spray stuff before painting to hide any imperfections. The textured walls ended up looked better to me than the smooth sanded walls.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
        Its probably plaster walls. I had to repaint some of them in my old house because the paint was pealing off. I sanded one of our rooms down before painting and it was a huge pain in the ass. In the other rooms I used some textured spray stuff before painting to hide any imperfections. The textured walls ended up looked better to me than the smooth sanded walls.
        We ha e plaster walls in the other rooms, but the guest bathroom and this room that we use as an office have this style. You think it's just unfinished plaster, or a different style of plaster?

Comment

We ha e plaster walls in the other rooms, but the guest bathroom and this room that we use as an office have this style. You think it's just unfinished plaster, or a different style of plaster?

It's probably original plaster, but I'd be careful peeling that old paint, and absolutely not sand - probably lead paint in and among those layers. I think the textured painted wall is the best option. Based on the photo, it looks like the wall has a texture to it. If so, you might able to roll it with a heavier nap and be done with it after you peel the old paint off.

Comment

Its probably plaster if the rest of the house is plaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

It's probably original plaster, but I'd be careful peeling that old paint, and absolutely not sand - probably lead paint in and among those layers. I think the textured painted wall is the best option. Based on the photo, it looks like the wall has a texture to it. If so, you might able to roll it with a heavier nap and be done with it after you peel the old paint off.
              That's what I was thinking.... I definitely want to get the old paint off, just a little worried about the dangers if whatever it is coming off.

I'll have the wife do that part.

Comment

That's what I was thinking.... I definitely want to get the old paint off, just a little worried about the dangers if whatever it is coming off.

Hire some amigos from the Home Depot parking lot. They aint scared of a little asbestos.

Comment

Rip it off and put up drywall. Put a dust mask on and you are good to go

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

Rip it off and put up drywall. Put a dust mask on and you are good to go
                      That seems like a lot of work

Comment

• Sid Youngleman
                        Sid Youngleman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It isn't, really. They've got an elastic band that goes around the back of your head.

• Pinche Cabron
                        Pinche Cabron commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL@Sid

• How many of the rest of you are getting begged by the athletic dept to buy tickets? Apparently something isn't working well with that gigantic waiting list they claimed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                        How many of the rest of you are getting begged by the athletic dept to buy tickets? Apparently something isn't working well with that gigantic waiting list they claimed.
                        I don't know how they sell the nose bleed seats.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                          How many of the rest of you are getting begged by the athletic dept to buy tickets? Apparently something isn't working well with that gigantic waiting list they claimed.
                          It's the crappy assed games. I have been waiting for them to post UT tickets and nuthin'

Comment

• I got decent tickets at a decent price through Stub-Hub for tha Bama-SC game in Columbia. Apparently, when your program sucks, you sell tickets for less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

It's the crappy assed games. I have been waiting for them to post UT tickets and nuthin'
                              They’re bugging me about the Duke game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X