Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get emails about the Clemson game

Comment

• I'm thinking about skipping all of the home games this year and spending that energy on away games. I'll be able to visit more towns that a way.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        I'm thinking about skipping all of the home games this year and spending that energy on away games. I'll be able to visit more towns that a way.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I've thought about doing that. The neutral site and playoff games certainly have a different feel than the home games, a number of times we were clearly in the minority - VaTech, Michigan State, perhaps Florida at the SECC game.

Comment

• Del Taco is terrible

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
            Del Taco is terrible
            Soft or hard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
              Del Taco is terrible
              Not enough meat in your taco?

Comment

Not enough meat in your taco?
                Too much red sauce coming out of his taco

Comment

• I hate to sound like Balls, but I took the stairs instead of waiting on a elevator today.

Comment

I hate to sound like Balls, but I took the stairs instead of waiting on a elevator today.
                    How many flights? If it was balls, it would at least be 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

How many flights? If it was balls, it would at least be 10
                      2nd floor to the 1st floor.

Comment

• I hope those kids really do try to raid area 51.

Comment

2nd floor to the 1st floor.
                          LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                            I hope those kids really do try to raid area 51.
                            I do too. I know it's a joke, but some people are taking it seriously. I wish them luck, but I'll watch this one from the bleachers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• So, remember when I said I would never use a battery powered weed eater?

I lied. Bought a Ryobi one today. I just got tired of replacing the gas one every year. Ivr gone through 3 in 4 years.... always some stupid crap that costs as much to fix as it does to get a new one.

I blame the ethanol... only thing I can think of.

But, I'm surprised at how much I liked the battery powered. It just barely lasted long enough, but I plan to get a matching blower next so I'll have two batteries anyway.

Lightweight, cut easily, quiet, and the one I got can rotate into an actual edger. I've never been that fancy before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                                So, remember when I said I would never use a battery powered weed eater?

I lied. Bought a Ryobi one today. I just got tired of replacing the gas one every year. Ivr gone through 3 in 4 years.... always some stupid crap that costs as much to fix as it does to get a new one.

I blame the ethanol... only thing I can think of.

But, I'm surprised at how much I liked the battery powered. It just barely lasted long enough, but I plan to get a matching blower next so I'll have two batteries anyway.

Lightweight, cut easily, quiet, and the one I got can rotate into an actual edger. I've never been that fancy before.

I had one and liked it while it worked - no problem with start up - if charged it is ready. Only lasted 2 years though. I have an echo now - and love it

Comment

Working...
                                X