Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

It’s 40 +\- acres. I would guess half is for crops (that’s what he did his whole life), the rest is woods. No streams. I also want my dads 6 acres and his house. The house is too small (even though my parents raised 3 kids in it), it’s nice land and he has two shops. My wife loved my grandfather and I don’t think she would be against building on it, just for the fact that he would’ve loved that.
    The urge to own land, magnified by the pull to live on family land, is strong. I hope you guys reach a good end to your deliberations. In regard to waterfront property, you can always find reasons to not buy it. It's always more expensive than off-water, you'll typically have less privacy, and lot sizes can preclude gardening and such; however, you'll almost always look back and realize what a deal the property was once there's been continued appreciation in waterfront properties. You just have to make a choice and live with it.

Comment

• I may have drank a little too much last night. This shutdown is gonna kill me.

Comment

• Where the hell is bill? He is still kicking, I saw him post something at the rant. Come back to us bill

Comment

• First boz, now bill. Hanni, what did you do now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
            First boz, now bill. Hanni, what did you do now?
            Just being my usual upbeat self, Stan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              I may have drank a little too much last night. This shutdown is gonna kill me.
              Do they still pay you or will you have to go without pay during the shutdown?

Comment

• Are flags still at half staff for Bush or did someone else pass?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                  Are flags still at half staff for Bush or did someone else pass?

He passed 11/27. I believe they are half-staff for 30 days.

Comment

• Hosted in laws and my family on Christmas. Made a huge beef tenderloin that everyone enjoyed. In Mtgy for inlaws Christmas today. Menu is Christmas meatloaf. FML
                    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                      Hosted in laws and my family on Christmas. Made a huge beef tenderloin that everyone enjoyed. In Mtgy for inlaws Christmas today. Menu is Christmas meatloaf. FML
                      I love meat loaf. I may suggest that for next Christmas.
                      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• How to you cook the tenderloin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
                          How to you cook the tenderloin?
                          In a pretty square smoker

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                            How to you cook the tenderloin?
                            Oven, slow roasted over a bed of new potatoes at 300 deg for 50 minutes. Tender, rare and perfect. For those opposed to blood, I placed slices on the gas grill for 1 minute per side to make some medium rare and medium pieces
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                              Are flags still at half staff for Bush or did someone else pass?
                              Definitely not Deonte Brown.

Comment

• I thought it was for penny marshall

Comment

Working...
                                X