Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quack quack bang

Catch any speckle trout? Get an update on oyster bed damage or harvest?
    We were there less than 24 hours so I didn't have time to do much. I asked around about the oysters and nobody really seemed to know about the damage. None of 3 restaurants we ate oysters at served Apalachicola oysters. One of the places served oysters from Crawfordville, FL and they were really good. Crawfordville is not far east of Apalachicola so they probably taste similar.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff

No, your wife and I were texting earlier. She told me how much it was.
      Add about $150 to that. I never tell her the full price.

Comment

• Random thought: Whenever I see a pregnant couple or a couple with a baby I always imagine the two of them in the moment of conception. Don't know why, I don't imagine random couples having sex in any other circumstances. Random women of course, but not couples.

Comment

• Whenever I see a pregnant chick, I imagine having sex with her. Period.

Comment

• I hope this team is more pumped than this message board....

First thread in Pigskin is a basketball thread

I’m not sure what’s happening, but it’s never felt like this, any year prior. Complacency. Is that where we are folks???
            This is what coach has been warning us about, and yet, here we are.
            Look at ya........

You people make me sick

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
              I hope this team is more pumped than this message board....

First thread in Pigskin is a basketball thread

I’m not sure what’s happening, but it’s never felt like this, any year prior. Complacency. Is that where we are folks???
              This is what coach has been warning us about, and yet, here we are.
              Look at ya........

You people make me sick
              Post a pic of your butthole and things will get moving

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonThai View Post
                Random thought: Whenever I see a pregnant couple or a couple with a baby I always imagine the two of them in the moment of conception. Don't know why, I don't imagine random couples having sex in any other circumstances. Random women of course, but not couples.
                When I see a pregnant couple, I be like, "I know what y'all been doin'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  Whenever I see a pregnant chick, I imagine having sex with her. Period.
                  No period, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

No period, actually.
                    No red wings?

Comment

• About 30% of the time, I think, "Holy cow, those people probably shouldn't be having a kid." That goes to about 90% when in Wal-Marks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        About 30% of the time, I think, "Holy cow, those people probably shouldn't be having a kid." That goes to about 90% when in Wal-Marks.
                        There's so many of them, I think they must be furkin in Walmarks.

Comment

• Fuck it. We lost. Are any of the rest of you worried about a paycheck in two weeks if people in DC don't decide to get along?

Comment

Fuck it. We lost. Are any of the rest of you worried about a paycheck in two weeks if people in DC don't decide to get along?
                            Don't you mean during "the Woolly improvement time?"
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Fuck it. We lost. Are any of the rest of you worried about a paycheck in two weeks if people in DC don't decide to get along?
                              Hopefully you have some money saved, no chance any deal is reached. You will receive the back pay won’t you?

Comment

• Hanni, if you kill woolly, let us have a goodbye thread. No need to kill it without notice, no hard feels, it’s your time and money spent on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X