Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Is it like most things where the smaller the bird is the better the meat is?
    I don't think so... Dove is good... but so is a big ole gobbler. It just depends. Waterfowl are different because they tend to have a higher fat content which makes the meat stronger

Comment

They’re like vaginas. Sometimes they taste like chicken, sometimes they’re really bitter

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Is it like most things where the smaller the bird is the better the meat is?
        I guess so. The teal is smallest, and it is the tastiest of all.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
          They’re like vaginas. Sometimes they taste like chicken, sometimes they’re really bitter
          I was thinking a little more like a raw oyster. Similar texture too

Comment

We're buried in sleet and snow here in the SC Upstate. My neighbor's truck is under a huge tree limb.

Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
            Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

It rained for 24 hrs here, followed by a big wind event. You probably have more coming
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Damn.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's a clearer pic of his truck in daylight.

Comment

My power has been off since 7:30 last night. My brother in law works for AL power and he says our area is going to take awhile, tons of trees down.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      My power has been off since 7:30 last night. My brother in law works for AL power and he says our area is going to take awhile, tons of trees down.
                      Did you get ice, Stan?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Did you get ice, Stan?
                        No, lots of rain and wind. All these pines that were killed in the drought are falling more and more. I’ve had 3 cut that required climbing (my fat butt ain’t climbing trees), and I’ve cut 4 on just my property. I’m embarrassed to say, but I heard my neighbors moving trees and cutting the larger ones that had fallen on our road. It was 4am and I wasn’t moving

Comment

It's kind of cold here. Got a little misty rain too.

Comment

Y’all sure do complain a lot.

Comment

My neighbor and I got the tree off of his truck. His rack bore most of the weight, so there was no structural damage, only scratches. He was lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan
                                That lake house has power right now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X