Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    Fuck it. We lost. Are any of the rest of you worried about a paycheck in two weeks if people in DC don't decide to get along?
    Did you burn bridges when you left your old job?

Comment

• "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Did you burn bridges when you left your old job?
        The gubmint paid him at that job too.

Comment

• I think we can all agree that the commercials during the games this year were terrible.

The season is over and I still dont have any idea what Dr Pepper was doing with their Fansville advertising. I did enjoy not having a Nissan Rouge shoved down my throat all year. It was also nice not having to hear that "Remember me
          Remember me, for centurieeeeeeeeeeeeees" song

Comment

• Is "Nissan Rouge" French for BBC?
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

Hopefully you have some money saved, no chance any deal is reached. You will receive the back pay won’t you?
              No to the back pay. I found out yesterday that we're ok until sometime in February as long as we can show documented work from home.

Comment

• That's good news. You should take a vacation while you have some paid time off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  No to the back pay. I found out yesterday that we're ok until sometime in February as long as we can show documented work from home.
                  Is "discussion board webmaster" adequate documentation?

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

Is "discussion board webmaster" adequate documentation?
                    Maybe if I worked for space.com.

Comment

• Who had Larry Langford in the Woolly Dead Pool?
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                        Who had Larry Langford in the Woolly Dead Pool?
                        I remember that dumbass on Channel 6 with Herb Winches. How's he been keeping busy these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

I remember that dumbass on Channel 6 with Herb Winches. How's he been keeping busy these days?
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d3zpT502CEs
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I working through some online training courses. The current one is largely video based. Unfortunately the a-hole who did the videos is an Ohio State professor and is wearing a Buckeyes polo in the videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X