Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Good luck. I've been asking hanny for a countdown timer for 5 years.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Be careful what you wish for, i think woolly has a death clock

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
      Jan 21 date just reported
      Those guys ain't working on MLK day.

Or Saturday, or Sunday, or nights, or lunch hour, or rush hour, or morning break, or mid morning break, or mid afternoon break, or afternoon break, or if it may rain.

Comment

• I wonder if the Clemson team was allowed to play in Trumps ball pit after eating McDonald's today.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
          Good luck. I've been asking hanny for a countdown timer for 5 years.

We had one for a year.

Comment

• It could be worse. You fellas could live in an actual city like LA or DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              Those guys ain't working on MLK day.

Or Saturday, or Sunday, or nights, or lunch hour, or rush hour, or morning break, or mid morning break, or mid afternoon break, or afternoon break, or if it may rain.

The contractor will work, the state will be there, getting 8 hours pay and earning 8 hours vacation for the holiday.

Comment

• Wife just texted me saying that if she doesn’t get this new job she is applying for, her current job is offering her 4 days a week. I ask if it’s more hours per day, she says no, just more time off.

What the actual hell is wrong with this woman? Yes, 20% pay cut is just as good as that much higher paying job that you didn’t get. By all means, have an extra day off to do nothing. This lake house is never getting built

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                  Wife just texted me saying that if she doesn’t get this new job she is applying for, her current job is offering her 4 days a week. I ask if it’s more hours per day, she says no, just more time off.

What the actual hell is wrong with this woman? Yes, 20% pay cut is just as good as that much higher paying job that you didn’t get. By all means, have an extra day off to do nothing. This lake house is never getting built
                  While we're bitching; Florida passed a law, unbeknownst to me, that to maintain homeowner's insurance, you have to replace your roof every 20 years. WTF?!?! Now, I have to replace the roof on my rental house in P'cola because of this. I'm so GODDAM tired of the government ripping my wallet out through my genitals, I could rip somebody's head off and shit down their neck. Every roofing company that has come out to give us a quote, says the house doesn't need a new roof. FML!

Will it ever end?

Comment

Wife just texted me saying that if she doesn’t get this new job she is applying for, her current job is offering her 4 days a week. I ask if it’s more hours per day, she says no, just more time off.

Well...since its you...we all know which one of these two things will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Well...since its you...we all know which one of these two things will happen.
                      She won’t get the job AND we get a lake house, while I sink slowly into madness?

Comment

She won’t get the job AND we get a lake house, while I sink slowly into madness?
                        Sounds about right.

Comment

• Stans a damn slave driver.

Comment

• Clemson football team visits White House, greeted by President Donald Trump and fast food

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...0p1prrm90u8qnk

Comment

• I have a new love interest... this girl off of Dexter. WOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron
                                I have a new love interest... this girl off of Dexter. WOW!
                                She makes my pants move too, pinche.

Comment

Working...
                                X