X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Lazy m'fers won't even mix their own weedeater gas.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    We cook every meal at home to save money. You do the same?

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

Well, let's see. On Amazon, six 32 oz cans (i.e., 1.5 gallons) of that stuff go for $35.13. So, even at case-price, that's $23.42 per gallon. Whatever.
    Worth it to me

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid Youngleman

Well, let's see. On Amazon, six 32 oz cans (i.e., 1.5 gallons) of that stuff go for $35.13. So, even at case-price, that's $23.42 per gallon. Whatever.
    #math

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Sid Youngleman
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan View Post
    I switched to that stuff last year. Definitely worth the money

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Lazy m'fers won't even mix their own weedeater gas.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    If you’ll only run premixed fuel, you won’t have problems with blowers and weed eaters

I switched to that stuff last year. Definitely worth the money

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid Youngleman
    Many real gas stations (not 7-11's, etc.) now stock non-ethanol fuel as an option. Check it out. The bottled premix might as well be Chateau Lafitte 1935 (and has less body).
    Spend it now, or spend it later on repairs

We have a few stations with non-ethanol pumps. That shit’s high as giraffe nuts

Leave a comment:

• Sid Youngleman
    replied
    Many real gas stations (not 7-11's, etc.) now stock non-ethanol fuel as an option. Check it out. The bottled premix might as well be Chateau Lafitte 1935 (and has less body).

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    It’s the ethanol

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff
    If you’ll only run premixed fuel, you won’t have problems with blowers and weed eaters

I never had this problem in the past, mixing my own fuel.... this has only occurred in the last few years. I think the combination of ethanol gas and cheaper products is to blame. My mixing ways have not changed.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

I had one and liked it while it worked - no problem with start up - if charged it is ready. Only lasted 2 years though. I have an echo now - and love it
    That's my concern.... but even if I just get a year out of it, that's about all I getting out if my gas ones anyway.

Was it the battery or the trimmer itself?

Leave a comment:

• Pinche Cabron
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    So, remember when I said I would never use a battery powered weed eater?

I lied. Bought a Ryobi one today. I just got tired of replacing the gas one every year. Ivr gone through 3 in 4 years.... always some stupid crap that costs as much to fix as it does to get a new one.

I blame the ethanol... only thing I can think of.

But, I'm surprised at how much I liked the battery powered. It just barely lasted long enough, but I plan to get a matching blower next so I'll have two batteries anyway.

Lightweight, cut easily, quiet, and the one I got can rotate into an actual edger. I've never been that fancy before.

I had one and liked it while it worked - no problem with start up - if charged it is ready. Only lasted 2 years though. I have an echo now - and love it

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    So, remember when I said I would never use a battery powered weed eater?

I lied. Bought a Ryobi one today. I just got tired of replacing the gas one every year. Ivr gone through 3 in 4 years.... always some stupid crap that costs as much to fix as it does to get a new one.

I blame the ethanol... only thing I can think of.

But, I'm surprised at how much I liked the battery powered. It just barely lasted long enough, but I plan to get a matching blower next so I'll have two batteries anyway.

Lightweight, cut easily, quiet, and the one I got can rotate into an actual edger. I've never been that fancy before.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Originally posted by RhinoGuy
    I hope those kids really do try to raid area 51.
    I do too. I know it's a joke, but some people are taking it seriously. I wish them luck, but I'll watch this one from the bleachers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X