Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson

In high school, I worked at the McDonalds. Guy comes in and order his quarter pounder just meat and cheese. We proceeded to put meat and cheese on a bun. Got cussed out more over that than any other time I worked there. That's including the time we ran out of French fries.
    Did you get tired of the fries since you worked there? I don't think I could ever get tired of some McDonald's fries.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
      Did you get tired of the fries since you worked there? I don't think I could ever get tired of some McDonald's fries.

Fries is the worst part of the job on really busy days. Basically the smell of fry grease gets in your clothes and pores. You smell like fries and feel greasy all the time.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff
        Well I’ve spent 2 full days totally renovating the living room and buying new furniture.

Wife even gave me permission to buy a new tv. I just couldn’t do it. This 10 year old plasma is still rockin along just fine.
        Practicing your home staging skills?

Comment

• I worked at McDonald’s from the age of 15-18 part time, back when about 36 were served. It was years after I quit before I could eat McDonald’s again.
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

And cheese. You're worse at paying attention than that server was.

Maybe she was as unclear as you are.

edit: I skipped the cheese part. First time for everything
            Last edited by Stan; 01-21-2019, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater
              I worked at McDonald’s from the age of 15-18 part time, back when about 36 were served. It was years after I quit before I could eat McDonald’s again.
              I worked at a small restaurant close to the high school I attended for about a year and a half. I don't think I ever went back there after I quit.

Comment

• I worked at a pumpkin patch shoveling horse shit, and putting bratty kids up on ponies. Also worked concession at the local ballpark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

True, I don’t need anything to drive.
                  You would have a fuel efficient car to drive.

Comment

• It's 20/59 right? Not 59/20? Or have I been saying it wrong?

Comment

It's 20/59 right? Not 59/20? Or have I been saying it wrong?

Everyone says 2059, but on the radio I think they said they are calling it 5920 because that’s the order of the bridges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        I worked at a pumpkin patch shoveling horse shit, and putting bratty kids up on ponies. Also worked concession at the local ballpark.
                        I hope you washed your hands between jobs. I worked on a farm - learned to do a great deal there, including grafting apple trees - and worked construction as a teen, mostly carrying concrete blocks and digging ditches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

Everyone says 2059, but on the radio I think they said they are calling it 5920 because that’s the order of the bridges.
                          I'm sure there is a good reason for it, but it seems crazy to shut down both directions of traffic

Comment

• quack quack bang
                            quack quack bang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            B'ham, JeffCo, and AL gubment. 'nuff said

• Is 65 open all the way through? Can we get on 65 and go north or south from any direction?

Comment

• quack quack bang
                            quack quack bang commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes, I65 is open in both directions. But it is going to be miserable navigating through the detouring traffic overflowing from the east/west travelers.

• I have to send a truck to a place near sloss furnace every few days. The detours are going to kill me.

Comment

• If you have deliveries to Sloss from T'town, how about taking 459 to Hwy 150 in Hoover, from there you can go into Bessemer and hit either Lakeshore or Bessemer Super Hwy. Lakeshore will get you to I65, and from there you can go north to downtown. Bessemer Super Hwy/3rd Ave No. will carry you on surface roads all the way to downtown and straight to Sloss.

Same thing if you continue on 59/20 to the Bessemer/Hueytown exit, then getting on Hwy 150. Turn left onto Bessemer Super Hwy (or go a little south on 150 and hit Lakeshore, see above).
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                            X