X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recertification classes are boring.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• You didn't miss anything, Barney. It has rained all day.
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Hannibal Lecter MD

Do the government employees support our president less since he is using their jobs as leverage to get what he wants ?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
          Hannibal Lecter MD

Do the government employees support our president less since he is using their jobs as leverage to get what he wants ?
          I don't know. I'm not allowed to talk to our government workers during the shutdown . In Huntsville, they'd be more likely to be putting the blame on Congress/Democrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            I don't know. I'm not allowed to talk to our government workers during the shutdown . In Huntsville, they'd be more likely to be putting the blame on Congress/Democrats.
            ......where it belongs. Pelosi and Schumer are the ones not budging.

Comment

• I think I'd be mad at everyone involved.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                I think I'd be mad at everyone involved.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                All this is proving is how much we don't need government... or at least, how bloated our government is. The private sector is better suited to handle most things. Those fat cats in Washington have way too much power and almost ZERO accountability

Comment

• I may not be in the majority here, but the smell of a skunk really doesn’t bother me.
                  I’ve passed 4 dead ones today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    I may not be in the majority here, but the smell of a skunk really doesn’t bother me.
                    4 dead - they must be in heat. It is probably the in-heat part that you like

Comment

• Pheromones

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff
                        I may not be in the majority here, but the smell of a skunk really doesn’t bother me.
                        Maybe you should start a skunk removal bidness.

Comment

• Nothing worse than passing a cold weather dead skunk. Car heater seems to intensify that awful smell
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I’m still furniture buying. Been all over northeast Alabama today. A lot of dead skunks in the Fort Payne area

Comment

I’m still furniture buying. Been all over northeast Alabama today. A lot of dead skunks in the Fort Payne area
                              Always a lot this time of year in northeast Morgan County, too.
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Reminds you of the smell of a puppy’s breath

Comment

Working...
                                X