No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only imagine where social media will be in 8-10 years. That shit is pure evil. As a word of advice, keep yo kids off the Snapchat!!

Comment

I don’t let my son use any of it. It kills him that he can’t play fortnight like everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
        I can only imagine where social media will be in 8-10 years. That shit is pure evil. As a word of advice, keep yo kids off the Snapchat!!

My wife has some kind of snap chat thing where you can see public videos. It has a map that shows hot spots where people are taking the most snapchat shots. There are some pretty good ones that you can watch in the party areas.

Comment

Whether you think 16-17" constitutes a huge snowfall in a 24-hour period depends on whether you're reading about it or shoveling it. But if you have any doubts about the matter, let me note that our local Walmart was closed today. I rest my case.

Comment

Tonight’s snack

Comment

2 nine count serving trays? You don’t have 9 friends to eat 2 servings, or 2 friends to eat 9 servings.
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
                Whether you think 16-17" constitutes a huge snowfall in a 24-hour period depends on whether you're reading about it or shoveling it. But if you have any doubts about the matter, let me note that our local Walmart was closed today. I rest my case.
                How about the Waffle House?
                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
                  I feel for ya, Sid. We got 5-6 inches of the heaviest snow you've ever seen. Pretty much shut this town down.

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang
                    2 nine count serving trays? You don’t have 9 friends to eat 2 servings, or 2 friends to eat 9 servings.
                    I didn’t say anything about sharing

Comment

Do you guys rinse off meat before cooking it? Like chicken or pork?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

For whatever reason I do chicken and pork but not beef. Not sure why I pick & choose
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

USDA says to not rinse anything. I never do

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy

Did it tonight with pork chops. These were excellent.

Comment

Quack and biff serving up salmonella. Rinsing pork and chicken, slingin that bacteria water all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                                I feel for ya, Sid. We got 5-6 inches of the heaviest snow you've ever seen. Pretty much shut this town down.
                                The question now is this: When the underside of the snow mass on my metal roof melts and slides down in sheets, will it take my gutters with it despite the snow cleats on the edge of the roof? That's what happened in the last snow of this size, back before I had the cleats installed.
                                Last edited by Sid Youngleman; 12-10-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X