Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

He should have posted: "Diggler, I'm gone"

Do y'all 'member the pics of him and his nekkid wife? I 'member
    I can proudly say I never saw those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

I can proudly say I never saw those.
      She had nice nipples... not like the kind Biff likes. He likes those huge pancake-areolas

eta: and 15 made me feel better about my little diggler

Comment

• I woke up at 2am wide ass awake. I'm ready to go home and take a nap. I already have 32 hours in, but a half day tomorrow is appealing.

Comment

I woke up at 2am wide ass awake. I'm ready to go home and take a nap. I already have 32 hours in, but a half day tomorrow is appealing.
          That's when you pull a kermit and lube a sock

Comment

I owe more... every... damn... year
            I hate them damn taxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

Ohhhh...Nicole.
              It was pretty good

Comment

• I assume all you fellas are busy flowing the NBA trade deadline news.

Comment

I assume all you fellas are busy flowing the NBA trade deadline news.
                  I listen to sports radio out here. Sounds like the Mavericks are cleaning house.

Comment

• Do you guys think the Dems are about to self-destruct? I've never seen anything like this - the new guard is body-slamming the old and going so radical that they can't possibly have support outside of Hollywood, California, and 4 or 5 cities. It is crazy

Comment

• I think a political war is far more likely than a race war.

I know I hate liberals a lot more than I do blacks.

Or was that redundant?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        I think a political war is far more likely than a race war.

I know I hate liberals a lot more than I do blacks.

Or was that redundant?
                        You like pancake nipples - especially on those brown tittays

Comment

Do you guys think the Dems are about to self-destruct? I've never seen anything like this - the new guard is body-slamming the old and going so radical that they can't possibly have support outside of Hollywood, California, and 4 or 5 cities. It is crazy
                          What scares me is, what if they do?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

What scares me is, what if they do?
                            True

I tell you what though, I'd give a million of Hanni's dollars to have sex with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez one time

Comment

True

I tell you what though, I'd give a million of Hanni's dollars to have sex with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez one time
                              Better not do a 69. You may come back with a nub.

Comment

Do you guys think the Dems are about to self-destruct? I've never seen anything like this - the new guard is body-slamming the old and going so radical that they can't possibly have support outside of Hollywood, California, and 4 or 5 cities. It is crazy
                                Thought the same thing while at lunch today. We could end up in a battle to save the country from itself.
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X