Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Better not do a 69. You may come back with a nub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
          AKA Mr Popular.

Comment

• I have a Facebook friend that I’ve never met in real life, that wants to be a stand up comedian. It’s painful how unfunny his jokes are. I legit get second hand embarrassment thinking of him telling those jokes on stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan
              I have a Facebook friend that I’ve never met in real life, that wants to be a stand up comedian. It’s painful how unfunny his jokes are. I legit get second hand embarrassment thinking of him telling those jokes on stage.
              You simply care too much, Stan

Comment

• I’ve got a one hr massage set up tomorrow morning with Lucy the Vietnamese, discount massage therapist

Comment

• Order combo number 7, Happy Family
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Her "O" face?

Comment

• If by 'O' you mean 'horse', then yes.

Comment

• “It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of John David Dingell, Jr.," according to the statement. "Congressman Dingell died peacefully today at his home in Dearborn, surrounded by his wife Deborah." -- Yahoo News

How big a girl is she?

And I just hope nobody's crass enough to refer to the funeral as a Dingell bury; but you know how people are.
                        Last edited by Sid Youngleman; 02-08-2019, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Did AOC really say build rails over the ocean?

Comment

• We've had an underground railroad that didn't cost a dime. What's the big deal about constructing an over-ocean railroad?
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Balls has gained a little weight back. He looks much healthier now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've lost 20lbs and balls has gained weight? I'm better than him now? Feels good

Comment

Working...
                                X