No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

It's beautiful. A member of Congress touts a fantasy, and the liberal flank of presidential aspirants flock to it. This race to the left will benefit the republican candidate, whoever that may be.
    That's what I'm hoping too, ITE. Unless they drag ALL the Dems in with them. Then the nightmare is real.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

That's what I'm hoping too, ITE. Unless they drag ALL the Dems in with them. Then the nightmare is real.
      It won't happen. Those dems who have to govern have both feet on the brake, even Pelosi. With absolutely no capacity to consider the magnitude of their proposal - in terms of economics and liberty - AOC is showing herself to be the Hank Johnson of New York.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        Margot Robbie
        or
        Young Jaimee Pressly
        ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Margot, and it's not even close.

she showed me her boobies, and I liked them
          Last edited by quack quack bang; 02-09-2019, 09:15 AM.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Is Leah remini hot...was she ever?

Comment

• She had hints of hotness, but then she talks and completely destroys those hints
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                She had hints of hotness, but then she talks and completely destroys those hints
                You may be on to something there. I actually remember seeing her on Saved by the bell a loooong time ago and thinking she was just meh.

Comment

• IWHAOT. HTH

Comment

• Duck season ended last weekend, daughter's softball season starts today. Doubleheader.......
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                      Duck season ended last weekend, daughter's softball season starts today. Doubleheader.......
                      Had a report from a friend. The Bama ladies softball team is in Troy playing Maryland. Bama was leading 9-0 in the second inning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                        Is Leah remini hot...was she ever?

If you ever saw her without makeup, you'd know that she is definitely NOT hot. BUT, I'd love to drink a beer with her or watch a ballgame with her

Comment

• I think Leah Remini is pretty hot.

Also, Mondays blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                            I think Leah Remini is pretty hot.

Also, Mondays blow.
                            With makeup - certainly

Comment

• Leah Remini was hot as hell when she was on that show with the fat mall cop guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                                Leah Remini was hot as hell when she was on that show with the fat mall cop guy.
                                Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X