Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

    I hadn't thought of that. Another undesirable situation could be the breeder no longer sees reason for being friendly because she doesn't see the opportunity for future money to be made off The Rhinos?
    It’s possible but the breeder would be rid of the rhinos when she finds the dog a new home. Ghosting them sounds suspicious.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
      Me too. I still believe one of his faglovers got rough with him and he had to come up with a story on the fly

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

        Me too. I still believe one of his faglovers got rough with him and he had to come up with a story on the fly
        Whacked him with his willy?

        Comment


        • They say “Cupid of Chaos”, I say glutton for punishment.

          https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...amp/ncna970561


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Stan

            It’s possible but the breeder would be rid of the rhinos when she finds the dog a new home. Ghosting them sounds suspicious.
            The whole thing is weird because the lady drove 4-5 hours to meet us. The dog has been fixed so I don't really see her being worth anything to the breeder. I don't think anyone would pay for 4 year old dog.

            She didn't say why she ghosted us but she did say that she wasn't going to put the dog down.

            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

              Me too. I still believe one of his faglovers got rough with him and he had to come up with a story on the fly
              He was on someone's fly...

              Comment


              • It could be that she just didn't want you all "pestering" her about the dog. Just like somebody said earlier, she just wanted to be done with you guys and move on. That's harsh, but that's just how some people are.

                Comment


                • At first, I just figured that dog ate that woman alive and killed her

                  Comment


                  • Hopefully there isn't a next time, Rhino, but in case, just drop the ole girl off on Biff's doorstep.

                    Comment


                    • Boz is now a mod for the rant, and ahm says this “So all you have to do to become mod is pretend like you're in the know and throw shite against the wall? I wish y'all would've told me this a few years back instead of now.” I hate to agree with that sob

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Stan
                        Boz is now a mod for the rant, and ahm says this “So all you have to do to become mod is pretend like you're in the know and throw shite against the wall? I wish y'all would've told me this a few years back instead of now.” I hate to agree with that sob
                        Did Boz immediately ban him?

                        Comment


                        • He's just pissed that Boz snuggled up to the Rant leadership more effectively.
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

                          “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

                          “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                            He's just pissed that Boz snuggled up to the Rant leadership more effectively.
                            the outgoing mod could not quit sucking Boz's dick long enough to even think about appointing anybody else.

                            Comment


                            • I want to go on there and tear into Boz again, but by doing so, it would look like I'm teaming up with AHM. That is not a position I am willing to take.

                              Comment


                              • You could say exactly that. Boz is FOS and AHM is a faggot. Should get you an even up/down vote

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X