Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

    “I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

    “You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      I was getting into my car last night and someone distracted me, and I ran nose first into the edge of my car door. Never done anything like that.

      It's pretty damn sore and there's some swelling. Thankfully there's almost no discoloration.
      Was it the gift shop manager?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
        I was getting into my car last night and someone distracted me, and I ran nose first into the edge of my car door. Never done anything like that.

        It's pretty damn sore and there's some swelling. Thankfully there's almost no discoloration.
        At least the mask hides most of it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Stan View Post

          Was it the gift shop manager?
          That was pretty well played, Stan. I'll give you a thumbs up.

          Comment


          • Sara Jane Moore, who served 32 years in prison for attempting to assassinate former President Gerald Ford in 1975, has been arrested for violating the conditions of her lifetime parole, Fox News has learned.

            Moore, 89, was taken in by federal authorities on Saturday at JFK airport after traveling to Israel in January without informing her parole officer, an official said.
            I don't recall ever hearing about this assassination attempt. Granted, I wasn't alive at the time, but I don't remember ever learning about it in school or hearing anyone mention it. I feel like this is about to lead me down an hour long Wiki session...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

              I don't recall ever hearing about this assassination attempt. Granted, I wasn't alive at the time, but I don't remember ever learning about it in school or hearing anyone mention it. I feel like this is about to lead me down an hour long Wiki session...
              Wait, what the hell? Some other woman tried to assassinate Ford 17 days earlier? Why were the chicks so pissed at Ford?

              Comment


              • I think I am going into the storage shed business. I'm gonna call it, "Sherlock Sheds." My tag line will be "No shed? Sherlock!" Catchy?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

                  Wait, what the hell? Some other woman tried to assassinate Ford 17 days earlier? Why were the chicks so pissed at Ford?
                  Woah, now I'm going to Wikipedia.

                  Y'all ever notice you keeping finding rabbit holes when you look at anything on Wikipedia? I read one article and click on something in it and then read that one and so on, until I've spent so much time I cant even remember what I looked up originally.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                    I think I am going into the storage shed business. I'm gonna call it, "Sherlock Sheds." My tag line will be "No shed? Sherlock!" Catchy?
                    Just go into the fertilizer business and remove the pun.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                      Woah, now I'm going to Wikipedia.

                      Y'all ever notice you keeping finding rabbit holes when you look at anything on Wikipedia? I read one article and click on something in it and then read that one and so on, until I've spent so much time I cant even remember what I looked up originally.
                      A few weeks ago I did the rabbit hole with small pox of all things.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

                        A few weeks ago I did the rabbit hole with small pox of all things.
                        Where did you end up. I'm currently reading about Roman Polanski because of the Gerald ford article.

                        Comment


                        • I wasted about an hour a few weeks ago reading about the SuperMax prison El Chapo was going to, along with other inmates in the prison, and then about the federal prison system in general, and then about the Alabama prison system, and specifically Holman and Limestone Co.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

                            Where did you end up. I'm currently reading about Roman Polanski because of the Gerald ford article.
                            Biological Warfare. It was really late and I didnt retain any of the information I spent 1.5 hrs reading about.

                            Comment


                            • School would have been so much easier if we had Wiki back then. I bet kids dont have any idea how much harder studying was 15-20 years ago.

                              Comment


                              • Squeaky Fromm was the other chick that tried to assassinate Ford. Her influence came from the Manson crowd a few years before that. Both girls were batshit crazy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X