No announcement yet.

Thoughts, Just Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great attitude, but he's in for the fight of his life. Survival rate for pancreatic cancer is extremely low.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
      Great attitude, but he's in for the fight of his life. Survival rate for pancreatic cancer is extremely low.
      American Cancer Society has the survival rate over 5 years at 1%.

Comment

• Cancer fucking sucks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lost a business acquaintance in December to this type of cancer. It has no mercy.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
            Lost a business acquaintance in December to this type of cancer. It has no mercy.
            Indeed it doesn't, Quack. I'm one of the lucky ones and I thank my lucky stars every day that surgery got all of mine. I'm very aware that it can easily come back, though. Cancer is definitely a bitch.

Comment

• I knew you were a 1%-er. I just knew it.
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                I knew you were a 1%-er. I just knew it.
                I just realized I inferred that I had pancreatic cancer. Didn't mean to. I had colon cancer.

Comment

• Alabama food stamp recipients would face drug tests under new bill

https://www.al.com/news/2019/03/alab...-new-bill.html

This seems like a terrible idea. It would probably cost more than what it would save and the children of the drug users would be left without.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                    Alabama food stamp recipients would face drug tests under new bill

https://www.al.com/news/2019/03/alab...-new-bill.html

This seems like a terrible idea. It would probably cost more than what it would save and the children of the drug users would be left without.
                    That last part is what concerns me. And could they go a step further and take the kids away from the parents because of being unfit. Would that not be a much larger burden on the state?

Comment

• Sweet sweet rhino. The drug users sell them for half they’re worth.

Comment

• I thought swim meets were boring. Track meets are brutal

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          Sweet sweet rhino. The drug users sell them for half they’re worth.
                          Well, yeah. They have been doing that for years. I used to buy them back in high school.

I just dont see how taking away someones food stamps will save the state any money or help the families in any way. The state will end up with the responsibility of taking care of more children and having more people on the street if they start letting families starve.

Didnt Florida try the drug test thing a few years ago? I remember it not working out for some reason. I could be wrong though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                            I thought swim meets were boring. Track meets are brutal
                            Must be horrible if you are having to post here.
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                                The drug users sell them for half they’re worth.
                                That's a valid point. How many of the drug users who sell their "benefits" even have children that they're supposedly feeding? I'd guess that most of the sellers are males who are supporting nothing but their habit.

Comment

Working...
                                X