X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
    Really?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    I’ve got a good friend that’s a hardcore Arkansas fan. He said everything he’s hearing and reading, it’s looking like it’s likely to happen. Said it’s basically down to Kiffin and Butch Davis

Comment

• Butch looks The part. Kiffin not so much vv

Comment

• Joey Muddy Water???
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Figured Kiffin would wait for Florida State

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
            Butch looks The part. Kiffin not so much vv

If Petrino could pull good looking strange there, you know Arkansas will be Kiffin's playground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls

If Petrino could pull good looking strange there, you know Arkansas will be Kiffin's playground.
              He'll have to start importing bitches after a few months.

Comment

• I need to visit a job near Little Rock in the next few days. Any of you guys know where to have a few drinks up there?

Comment

• Kiffin and Arky dont seem like a good fit. I'd be surprised he would want to jump to that sinking ship, in the SEC, as hes rebuilding his career again.

FSU makes more sense, if they offer. He could win 9-10 games a year there after a good recruiting cycle or two.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ol...h-lane-kiffin/

I feel the same about Kiffin to Ole Miss as I do to Arky.

Comment

• The Freshwater Land Sharks.
                      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• That’s the first I’ve heard his name in the Ole Miss search.
                        He’ll screw up long before he turns any program around.

Comment

• Hadn’t thought about that, Biff. But I think you’re correct. Nobody pays attention to recruiting where he’s at now. But in Oxford he’d be under a microscope
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I think he can keep his nose clean... I just dont think he lasts for one of a number of reasons.

Ole Miss is expecting to win with this hire. And Kiffin or not, that just isnt happening anytime soon with LSU, Auburn, Bama and A&M, even State in the division. They will still be a 6-7 win team each year.

Or, he gets tired of getting his teeth kicked in, the first better job that opens up, he bolts (maybe back to the west coast, into the NFL, something)

Comment

• I like the idea of Lane being in the SEC. He adds a little more entertainment.

I'm thinking that the rebels could offer better looking women than Arkansas.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                                I like the idea of Lane being in the SEC. He adds a little more entertainment.

I'm thinking that the rebels could offer better looking women than Arkansas.

They can offer women....

Comment

Working...
                                X