Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Found a place to have a lunch beer.... Baumhowers is letting me stay on their patio and enjoy bottled beer while my lunch is made.

Small steps back to normalcy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Ok...so lets say we go with that and we let it run rampant among the young folks. Well, a lot of those young folks have underlying conditions. So let's shut them in too. Then, who takes care of the elderly and those young people with the underlying conditions? Who buys them groceries, runs errands for them, etc? Not to mention, just because healthy young folks aren't necessarily dying form it at a high rate,several of them are being hospitalized. Where do they go when the hospitals are full?
    We are going to still have the problem with taking car of elderly and sickly people though. Lets say a young buck goes to the grocery store to get granny some soft veggies. He has exposed himself as soon as he enters the grocery store because every other person in town is there.

And I dont know about you, but Im going fucking stir crazy sitting at home all the time. I went to the grocery store Saturday just to get out of the house. There was nowhere else to go and I needed to get out of the house for a minute. It just seems impossible to make everyone stay at home all the time.

I dont know what the answer is. I just dont feel like what we are doing now is effective. And its costing a lot of people a lot of time and money.

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Like an angle grinder?

Yeah. Or maybe even a axe if your short on time. Get you a good kink in the barrel and just start folding it back and forth until it breaks off.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    I’m surprised you bastages are even eligible for the bailout

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Originally posted by RhinoGuy

Grinder would be quicker
    Like an angle grinder?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Originally posted by 2Stater

Mrs Pelosi says nyet.
    It was a smooth move by the GOP. They packed it with corporate bailouts that wouldnt have to be paid back, dangled a red shiny ball to distract us.... "oh looky. We gonna give you 1200 back" and then tax that 1200.

Than made the Dems look like the bad guys for voting it down.

And the dems didnt helpt themselves by trying to pack their own shit in there either.

Both sides are trying to take advantage by filling these bills with their own pet projects and dont really care about helping us citizens... the GOP is just much better at playing politics than the Dems

Leave a comment:

• RhinoGuy
    replied
    Well I'm already stocked for normal use... just not quite apocalyptic stocked.

I should probably cut the barrel on a shotgun though... think pipe cutters would work? I dont know about a hacksaw

Grinder would be quicker

Leave a comment:

• 2Stater
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

You and the missus are potentially getting $2400 on the 6th. Double the order.
    Mrs Pelosi says nyet.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

Well I'm already stocked for normal use... just not quite apocalyptic stocked.

I should probably cut the barrel on a shotgun though... think pipe cutters would work? I dont know about a hacksaw

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal Lecter MD
    replied
    I need about 2 more paychecks to stock up on ammo, and buy another gun. Then I'm game

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    I need about 2 more paychecks to stock up on ammo, and buy another gun. Then I'm game

The armed man never goes hungry nor has a dirty butt

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Ok...so lets say we go with that and we let it run rampant among the young folks. Well, a lot of those young folks have underlying conditions. So let's shut them in too. Then, who takes care of the elderly and those young people with the underlying conditions? Who buys them groceries, runs errands for them, etc? Not to mention, just because healthy young folks aren't necessarily dying form it at a high rate,several of them are being hospitalized. Where do they go when the hospitals are full?
    Amazon still delivers 50lb sacks of dog food. Maybe smaller so the old folks can carry it in. Perhaps a scoop can be donated so they can leave the sack outside on the porch and just scoop out what they need.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pink
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan
    I vote for let it all burn down and let’s go thunderdome, mad max style.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    I vote for let it all burn down and let’s go thunderdome, mad max style.

Leave a comment:

• Big Balls
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan View Post
    Playing devil’s advocate here. This thing is no more dangerous to healthy people than the flu, is that still correct? I haven’t kept up with that. Wouldn’t it be better to just quarantine the elderly and sick, rather the the whole country? Just everyone get it except those quarantined. Because we really can’t shut the country down for 2 months and our economy survive. It really will collapse.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X