No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottage cheese?? Is liking cottage cheese weird?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
      Cottage cheese?? Is liking cottage cheese weird?
      Yeah. Im pretty sure its cottage cheese. Looks a little creamier though. Do yall nasty fuckers strain out the cheese and leave the liquid?

Comment

• Is that the same cheese that old people eat with pears?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          Is that the same cheese that old people eat with pears?
          It's better with peaches.
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Yeah. Im pretty sure its cottage cheese. Looks a little creamier though. Do yall nasty fuckers strain out the cheese and leave the liquid?
            Is it ricotta?

Comment

• "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Probably cottage cheese mixed with a little mayo and chopped onion. Excellent stuff atop slices of homegrown mater.

By the way, the "cheese" is curds and the "liquid" is whey. You might want to review "Little Miss Muffett."

Comment

• I like a good home grown tomato.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rhino's a flying mofo.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                      For a minute there, I thought that arm belonged to her/him

Comment

• I just noticed that the hand belonged to somebody else. I thought it was a dude the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater
                          I just noticed that the hand belonged to somebody else. I thought it was a dude the whole time.
                          It could still be a dude. I wouldnt fap to that just to be safe

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                            It could still be a dude. I wouldnt fap to that just to be safe

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            Even if it was a female, I wouldn't. I don't fap to cottage cheese. I only like to eat it on peaches.

Comment

• There’ll be nothing but Kobe Bryant memorial specials on tv for the next 6 months.

Comment

• I honestly had forgotten about his rape charges in Colorado
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X