No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roads flooded & closed all over B'ham today, especially south of town.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      Roads flooded & closed all over B'ham today, especially south of town.
      They opened the floodgates on the Coosa to draw the lakes down quickly and get ready for this round of rain. Logan Martin dropped four feet in less than 48 hours, even with the increased flow from the prior rain.

Comment

• Every time it rains, the parking lot at my office is covered in worms.
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
          Every time it rains, the parking lot at my office is covered in worms.
          Time to go fishing.
          Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
          Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Hanni, if it makes it to the final appropriations bills, will the boost Trump is proposing to give NASA going to help you out?

Comment

• First time that I can remember having to pay taxes instead of getting some type of refund

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                First time that I can remember having to pay taxes instead of getting some type of refund
                Don't even go there.
                Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                  Hanni, if it makes it to the final appropriations bills, will the boost Trump is proposing to give NASA going to help you out?
                  It should help the program, particularly the money budgeted specifically for the Human Lander System. It's added job security for the whole Artemis program, I suppose, though if Trump doesn't win and we don't launch within a few months of the election, it could get canned quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    First time that I can remember having to pay taxes instead of getting some type of refund
                    My overall tax burden has gone down under Trump. I've never gotten any kind of significant refund.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

My overall tax burden has gone down under Trump. I've never gotten any kind of significant refund.
                      I haven't received a refund in 20 years. I don't believe in loaning money to the government for 0% interest

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

I haven't received a refund in 20 years. I don't believe in loaning money to the government for 0% interest
                        It was the only way my wife could save money

Comment

• You guys ever roasted a whole pig on a spit? I'm thinking about trying it with a small piggie. Maybe 50 lbs or so.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• never understood how you are able to cook all the meat evenly on a whole hog
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Wait, I meant to say pm SLO
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
                                never understood how you are able to cook all the meat evenly on a whole hog
                                I haven't considered that. It does seem like the ribs and tenderloin would cook before the front and rear end of the pig.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X