No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Cajun microwaves look cool too. I don't know how you could get any smoke flavors in them though.

And the rotisserie looks like it would kinda baste as the food cooks.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have a huge air fryer that has a spit for rotisserie chicken. Best appliance ever. I cook whole chickens in it. Dang, it's good. Spray olive oil on the chicken, season to preference, pop it in the oven and don't have to do a thing. Excellent every time

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
        I have a huge air fryer that has a spit for rotisserie chicken. Best appliance ever. I cook whole chickens in it. Dang, it's good. Spray olive oil on the chicken, season to preference, pop it in the oven and don't have to do a thing. Excellent every time
        I have the "Ninja" air cooker. That son of a gun is awesome!
        Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
        Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          You guys ever roasted a whole pig on a spit? I'm thinking about trying it with a small piggie. Maybe 50 lbs or so.

The bbq guys on Surly are masters at it, including a couple of guys who work in my office. There is one process that you cook it in a cooking box (some folks make their own). Much easier to keep the heat up instead of on a spit.

Comment

• Checked with my buddy, he's done about 15 of them. He bought his box, and I quote, "la caja China". Says you can't build them correctly any cheaper than you can buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
              I have a huge air fryer that has a spit for rotisserie chicken. Best appliance ever. I cook whole chickens in it. Dang, it's good. Spray olive oil on the chicken, season to preference, pop it in the oven and don't have to do a thing. Excellent every time
              You have a Ron Popeil "Set it and forget it."

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                Wait, I meant to say pm SLO
                SLO will also tell you how to get 60lbs of meat out of your 50lbs pig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

SLO will also tell you how to get 60lbs of meat out of your 50lbs pig.
                  And punt with a locked knee.

And, it's not pee.
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven
                    Checked with my buddy, he's done about 15 of them. He bought his box, and I quote, "la caja China". Says you can't build them correctly any cheaper than you can buy.
                    I've always heard good things about those boxes. I don't know how you get any smoke flavor in them though. Seems like everything would taste baked.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

And punt with a locked knee.

And, it's not pee.
                      That fucker has a file on each one of us - private 'I' sorta file

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                        I've always heard good things about those boxes. I don't know how you get any smoke flavor in them though. Seems like everything would taste baked.

Smoke is good. But you still have pork fat regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                          Smoke is good. But you still have pork fat regardless.
                          Pork fat is good. It's hard to beat the flavors you get from pork fat falling on hot coals though.

We have to keep the neighbors in mind too. I want their noses in the air wondering where that open pip bbq smell is coming from.

Comment

• Big argument with the wife. The Valentine’s Day freebie is over

Comment

• What kind of asshole gets into a argument with his wife on Valentine's day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                                Big argument with the wife. The Valentine’s Day freebie is over
                                That’ll teach her a lesson
                                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X