Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
    Monday again. Fabulous!
    Just try working weekends. Monday isnt so bad then... just another day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think I spend too much on lunch during the week. I eat out 3-4 times because I like to grab a beer or two. Does anyone else do this, or just me?

I'm not talking about getting drunk, just having a beer with lunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
        I think I spend too much on lunch during the week. I eat out 3-4 times because I like to grab a beer or two. Does anyone else do this, or just me?

I'm not talking about getting drunk, just having a beer with lunch.

I would never stop at one or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

I would never stop at one or two.
          Also why I never do that.

Comment

• Even if half of these are coincidental, even if 75% are coincidental.......

https://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/0...-check-it-out/

Guess we need to add Epstein to the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I often get to 3, but I can stop there. It's usually a beer while I order and wait, a beer with lunch, and a beer near the end of lunch and wrap up. If I get my food quickly, I can keep it to 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff
                Even if half of these are coincidental, even if 75% are coincidental.......

Theres a longer list out there too, with like 58 people. Some are stretches though.... it had some celebs like Paul Walker, Anthony Bourdain, and Chris Cornell.... the reas9n8ng is that they did work with children and through their charity work, found stuff out about the Clinton Foundation and child abuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  Even if half of these are coincidental, even if 75% are coincidental.......

You're gonna need a bigger list.....

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Hey guys, my wife has to deal with my mother while my mom is getting the kids ready for school. What a cross to bear!!

Comment

• This is troubling......

Why don't some of our global warming activists travel over to Russia to spread the word about their cause. I'm sure they'll get a warm, inviting welcome.
                      Radiation levels in the Russian city of Severodvinsk rose by up to 16 times on Aug. 8 after an accident that authorities said involved a rocket test on a sea platform, Russia's state weather agency said on Tuesday, the TASS news agency reported.
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• In a sign of how serious the situation in the accident area remains, Russian authorities have advised residents of the nearby village of Nyonoksa to leave while clear-up work is being carried out, the Interfax news agency reported on Tuesday, citing local officials.

Russia’s state weather service also said on Tuesday that radiation levels in the nearby city of Severodvinsk had spiked by up to 16 times last Thursday, while medics who treated victims of the accident have been sent to Moscow for a medical examination, the TASS news agency reported.

It said the medics had signed non-disclosure agreements about the nature of the accident.
                        The Kremlin boasted on Tuesday it was winning the race to develop new cutting edge nuclear weapons despite a mysterious rocket accident last week in northern Russia that caused a temporary spike in radiation levels.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I hate when people try to show out by winding up an extension cord in knots instead of just winding it normally
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                            I hate when people try to show out by winding up an extension cord in knots instead of just winding it normally
                            Over under? Is that the normal way?

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
                              I hate when people try to show out by winding up an extension cord in knots instead of just winding it normally
                              I have no clue what you're talking about. Pics for clarity?

I always wrap my around my arm, elbow to hand, and then plug it into itself to store it wherever.

On a side note, I went to change my brakes today, and I cannot find my channel lock pliers. I have no clue where they could be, since they aren't where they were suppose to be. I have not had to use them in at least a year, and its driving me crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                                I have no clue what you're talking about. Pics for clarity?

I always wrap my around my arm, elbow to hand, and then plug it into itself to store it wherever.

On a side note, I went to change my brakes today, and I cannot find my channel lock pliers. I have no clue where they could be, since they aren't where they were suppose to be. I have not had to use them in at least a year, and its driving me crazy.

You're married now, so...... HTH.

Comment

Working...
                                X