No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biff, dont be worried... some people may save months or a year as r worth of food, then die in the first few weeks.

You got to enjoy all of your food. Be grateful.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ton of yard work last weekend Cleaned out fridges and deep freeze yesterday. Cleaned out the pantry today. I'm running out of stuff to do at the house. I need to find a hobby that I can do by myself.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Daycare closed.... I doubt my wife makes it a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
          Ton of yard work last weekend Cleaned out fridges and deep freeze yesterday. Cleaned out the pantry today. I'm running out of stuff to do at the house. I need to find a hobby that I can do by myself.

I got plenty of house projects to do.... rebuild my deck, paint the den and living room, redo the guest bathroom (vanity, toilet, flooring and bath tile), flooring in the kitchen and laundry rooms, and more.

Problem is, with the baby on the way, the wife is being stingy with my money (rightfully so, I'm too new st my job for paternity leave and she only gets 60% of her pay while on maternity, then daycare, etc). But now with potential shut downs... she wont let me do anything.

Comment

• I already did my yardwork, pressure washing, and most landscaping. I could cut the grass again... and I'll probably cut it real short so I can putt and chip a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
              I got plenty of house projects to do.... rebuild my deck, paint the den and living room, redo the guest bathroom (vanity, toilet, flooring and bath tile), flooring in the kitchen and laundry rooms, and more.

Problem is, with the baby on the way, the wife is being stingy with my money (rightfully so, I'm too new st my job for paternity leave and she only gets 60% of her pay while on maternity, then daycare, etc). But now with potential shut downs... she wont let me do anything.

You should be sleeping right now.

Comment

• A sheetrock guy tested positive for Corona on a shopping center we are working on near Greenville, SC. The project is shut down for 7 days minimum. This is not helping my schedule any.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                  A sheetrock guy tested positive for Corona on a shopping center we are working on near Greenville, SC. The project is shut down for 7 days minimum. This is not helping my schedule any.
                  That's Tater's neck of the woods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

That's Tater's neck of the woods.
                    Tater may want to stay away from Town N Country Plaza in Easley, SC.

Comment

Tater may want to stay away from Town N Country Plaza in Easley, SC.
                      Oh geez. One of our agents owns a sandwich shop there.
                      Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                      Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• How are hospitals nearing capacity if only 7% of Rona patients have to be hospitalized? That's only around 14 extra people in Alabama hospitals.

https://www.al.com/news/2020/03/alab...outputType=amp

Comment

How are hospitals nearing capacity if only 7% of Rona patients have to be hospitalized? That's only around 14 extra people in Alabama hospitals.

How many ventilators do we have in Alabama? Maybe they mean reaching capacity of those.

Comment

• I think hospitals are probably commonly close to standard capacity during flu season. Hospitals are sized to be viable, which doesn't mean being 2x the size of normal need.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Comment

How are hospitals nearing capacity if only 7% of Rona patients have to be hospitalized? That's only around 14 extra people in Alabama hospitals.

The actual number of people in Alabama with it is much, much greater than the numbers you're being provided by the news services. Hundreds of tests pending results, and other thousands with symptoms that don't rise to the level of testing. They still are not testing you unless you answer two questions - you have symptoms AND you've had contact with someone who has been confirmed to have it.. A no to either and no test for you, unless your symptoms require hospitalization - then they test you. So, you can see how useless the actual numbers are, other than to get clicks and sell papers.

I have a cousin and his wife who are both at Grandview with it now. He's in CCU, the wife's just in the hospital. His sister was diagnosed yesterday.

Comment

• When the President gave his briefing yesterday, they streamed along the bottom that out of 313,000 tests given, there were 41,000 positives. Those are by far, the highest numbers I've seen. They also said that in the NY Metro area, including upper Jersey and Long Island, the tests came back 28% positive.
                                Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                                Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

Working...
                                X