Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
    My wife isn’t going to survive this, or maybe my kids won’t. It’s a toss up.
    Lots of tension at my crib too. My wife may end up at a mental hospital and my kid at the fire dept before this is all over with.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy

Do you ever negotiate you commissions? Im looking at a purchase thats been on the market for 2-3 months and am thinking about asking the realtor to come off of her commission if the seller and I get close enough for it to help.
      Sure, it’s negotiable. I’m always willing to go up.

Comment

• Do you get commission on the buy and the sell if someone contacts you directly instead of hiring a realtor to contact you? It seems like the buyer would get a better deal if he had a realtor that worked only for him instead of a realtor that worked for both parties. Especially if the realtor representing the seller is not going to help with negotiations by lowering their commission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
          Rome is officially “shelter in place” as of 5:00 pm today.

And this morning I had my seller back out of a deal a week before closing. This one is going to get ugly. Buyers are incredibly pissed. Had already closed on the house they were selling. Likely going to sue. And I’m out $9K.

83 yr old couple, now homeless
          You should probably invite the 83 yr old couple to stay with you. WWJD?

Comment

• My last realtor said it would be difficult to sell my last house because it was so far off the road. I informed her that’s why people move to that area, to be away from people. I think the 2nd couple that looked bought it. I should’ve hired biff

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

You should probably invite the 83 yr old couple to stay with you. WWJD?
              They can bunk with the MIL.

Comment

• https://m.theepochtimes.com/the-clos...l_3281291.html

Comment

• Interesting article right there

Comment

• FYI you can make up any fake email address and subscribe to the page Stan posted. They dont require you to verify your email

Comment

• That’s weird, I didn’t have to do that the first time. But that small paragraph is all that you need to know. 21 million less cellphone users in China

Comment

• What's our governor's chance of survival if she catches the Rona?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                          What's our governor's chance of survival if she catches the Rona?

Didn't she used to date a gal named Rona?

Comment

• Biff tell them it's time for the nursing home

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinche Cabron
                              Biff tell them it's time for the nursing home
                              This is a good thought. What the hell is a 83 yo couple doing buying a house anyway? They need to rent a apartment or townhome in Florida.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure if they had the money to buy a $400-500k house, they aren't without a roof over their heads regardless.

Comment

Working...
                                X