Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
    I'm pretty sure if they had the money to buy a $400-500k house, they aren't without a roof over their heads regardless.
    $300k sales price. Getting a VA loan. That’s 100% financing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
      This is a good thought. What the hell is a 83 yo couple doing buying a house anyway? They need to rent a apartment or townhome in Florida.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
      What’s even crazier, this is a 3000 sq foot house with a pool and huge pool house. Tons of maintenance!

Comment

• They must have a bad relationship with the kids or grandkids and looking to leave them with nothing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

$300k sales price. Getting a VA loan. That’s 100% financing.
          You'd think there would be an age cap on the 100% financing. You get a full 3%? Are you a broker? I was thinking my realtor friends said they usually end up with closer to 2% after the broker they work under takes a cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

You'd think there would be an age cap on the 100% financing. You get a full 3%? Are you a broker? I was thinking my realtor friends said they usually end up with closer to 2% after the broker they work under takes a cut.
            Not a broker. It was my listing. 6% total, split 50/50 with buyers agent.

My office has a “cap”. After I pay $12K In commissions to the broker, I then get to keep 100% of my commission

Comment

What’s even crazier, this is a 3000 sq foot house with a pool and huge pool house. Tons of maintenance!
              It may be a multi-generational home. I live in a pretty nice neighborhood with an association that is strict. Next door neighbors must have 20 people living there - not kidding. Mexicans - at least 3 generations. I'm talking 325K house. Many of the houses are 400K or better.

Comment

How about this? You persuade them to sell it to Pinche's Mexican neighbors, who convert the pool and pool house into a catfish operation. Everybody's happy.

Comment

• Who's done their Census 2020?
                  "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Has the Woolly site been infected by the Rona virus?

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                      Who's done their Census 2020?
                      I'm waiting to see if I lose any family members.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                        Has the Woolly site been infected by the Rona virus?
                        Looks like it

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                          Who's done their Census 2020?
                          I did mine

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

Looks like it
                            What are y'all talking about?

Comment

• These daily virus "task force" meetings stopped being beneficial about a week ago. Trump and Pence spend an hour talking about the same crap every day.

Comment

• How's the curve looking today? All this shit going to be over next week?

Comment

Working...
                                X