No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone who has the coronavirus lives two streets over from me in my neighborhood. Lady in her mid 40s with no underlying conditions. Was tested last Wednesday and confirmed on last Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
      Someone who has the coronavirus lives two streets over from me in my neighborhood. Lady in her mid 40s with no underlying conditions. Was tested last Wednesday and confirmed on last Friday.
      Is she attractive?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

Is she attractive?
        She's all right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

She's all right.
          You should jog over there and comfort her.

Comment

• I’ve got a confirmed positive down the street from me. Young child that was playing basketball in a neighbor’s driveway with lots of other kids until he showed signs of infection. Expect this situation to deteriorate soon.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I think I'll knock off early today and watch some MLB Opening Day. Oh wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                I think I'll knock off early today and watch some MLB Opening Day. Oh wait...
                1) Dont remind me about baseball season. It sucks as it is and I dont need more debbie downers right now.

2) knock off early and get tapatalk fixed. This whole browser crap sucks too.

3) did you know that Ken Griffey Jr is SECOND all time in hits by left handed outfielders born in Donora, PA on November 21?

Comment

• Governor just extended the no school deal until April 24th. I ain’t gonna survive this, boys.

Comment

• Tapatalk should be fixed.

You're now playing with the very latest versions of VBulletin forum software and Tapatalk software. The ways I spoil you guys...

Comment

• COVID-19 death about 8 miles from my parents' house. They're same age ~78 as the guy who died. He had lots of other health issues going on though.

Comment

Tapatalk should be fixed.

You're now playing with the very latest versions of VBulletin forum software and Tapatalk software. The ways I spoil you guys...
                        Thank you

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• So, entertaining story at work today....

We have a large homeless population behind my store. And they like to set fires in the woods behind our property. So that property owner cleared it out, forcing the homeless to scurry away.

But today, as I was checking on something, I overheard a guy and girl talking.... he was explaining that the area got cleared out so he and Wally were staying behind the pawn shop down the road.

The girl responded with "fuck wally, he shit on me when I was sleeping"

Guy: No way, I'll fuck him up. I'm a survivor. You'll be fine if you're with me. You want to hang out and sit on my face?

Girl: unintelligible muttering

Guy: give me some love

Then they walked down the road pushing a hobo buggy together.

Comment

• "You want to hang out and sit on my face?"

That's my go-to line as well.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Comment

"You want to hang out and sit on my face?"

That's my go-to line as well.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk
                              It's been hot here for about 2 weeks. I'd imagine hot, trashy, homeless pussy does not smell nor taste delicious

Comment

Tapatalk should be fixed.

Presh

Comment

Working...
                                X