No announcement yet.

Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
    I hate when people try to show out by winding up an extension cord in knots instead of just winding it normally
    like it's one continuous string of pretzels?

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Yep
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink
          I have no clue what you're talking about. Pics for clarity?

I always wrap my around my arm, elbow to hand, and then plug it into itself to store it wherever.

On a side note, I went to change my brakes today, and I cannot find my channel lock pliers. I have no clue where they could be, since they aren't where they were suppose to be. I have not had to use them in at least a year, and its driving me crazy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          You do it the normal way.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• https://youtu.be/AIHW4oj-NcI

over under method. I keep a string tied to one end so I can tie and untie for storage

Comment

• I've never heard of the knotted method. Seems more complicated than it needs to be. I may get a minor tangle every once in a while, but nothing that would make me want to do some R&D on another method of storage.

Comment

• Calling it a "contractor's knot" is pure marketing to make you want to appear better, smarter, or more advanced than everyone else.
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• The "Astrophysics" knot.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater

You're married now, so...... HTH.
                    What does Howell2Hutson have to do with my wife moving my tools?

Comment

• I just wad those damn things up and shove them up on a shelf somewhere. Damned if I'm gonna stand there and make a f'in dream catcher with it.

Comment

• What do people us smart watches for? Do they just track your activity?

Comment

• I feel like my wife really stays on my ass about my whereabouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                            I feel like my wife really stays on my ass about my whereabouts.
                            Jody making a visit?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                              What do people us smart watches for? Do they just track your activity?
                              Ask Balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                                I feel like my wife really stays on my ass about my whereabouts.
                                Tell her to get the Life360 app. That way y’all can know where each other is at all times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X