Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Governor just extended the no school deal until April 24th. I ain’t gonna survive this, boys.
    Let's be honest, they're not going back this year. The guv's just trying to let you down easy. Your kids' school year has gone to live on a really nice farm.

Comment

• Daycare for my daughter starts back Monday.

Comment

• Do school kids still get to move on to the next grade? The school doesnt have the resources to hold everyone back a year do they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          Tapatalk should be fixed.

You're now playing with the very latest versions of VBulletin forum software and Tapatalk software. The ways I spoil you guys...
          Hows that countdown timer coming along?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
            Do school kids still get to move on to the next grade? The school doesnt have the resources to hold everyone back a year do they?
            Yeah, they’re still doing work and getting grades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Yeah, they’re still doing work and getting grades.
              Thats cool. Teachers doing a live broadcast or something? I bet they learn better without the other kids to distract them.

Comment

• We haven’t done crap for their education during this shutdown.

Comment

Thats cool. Teachers doing a live broadcast or something? I bet they learn better without the other kids to distract them.
                  Google video or something. Google classroom. Hell, I don’t know

Comment

• Why not use the opportunity to teach kids important stuff like taxes, sighting a rifle, changing tires/oil, laundry, cooking, interest rates/debt, etc

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                      Why not use the opportunity to teach kids important stuff like taxes, sighting a rifle, changing tires/oil, laundry, cooking, interest rates/debt, etc

Solving proofs and learning mythology will be far more useful

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                        Why not use the opportunity to teach kids important stuff like taxes, sighting a rifle, changing tires/oil, laundry, cooking, interest rates/debt, etc

It’s really pretty funny explaining taxes, interest rates, and welfare to young kids. My 9 year old couldn’t understand why

Comment

I hear there are several teachers out there with webcams...

Comment

• Alabama schools canceled the rest of the year. This sucks

Comment

• Its seems almost impossible to test these kids as if they were in school. Especially the inner city kids. A lot of their parents are dumb, lazy, and dont have any resources.

Comment

Hows that countdown timer coming along?
                                It's got the Rona.

Comment

Working...
                                X