Thinking about Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Why not use the opportunity to teach kids important stuff like taxes, sighting a rifle, changing tires/oil, laundry, cooking, interest rates/debt, etc

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Growing a garden and canning vegetables seems fairly well suited for the current situation.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	BF2571BA-6141-4752-9B15-C54D7EFD9A97.jpeg
Views:	23
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	78721

Comment

• Murica back to #1. Suck it Italy!!

Comment

• 3 more job sites we're on shut down today. I'm hearing 90 days min. until they get rolling again.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• With all this time on your hands, y’all should start watching Ozark on Netflix. Damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              3 more job sites we're on shut down today. I'm hearing 90 days min. until they get rolling again.

That’s terrible. I worry about y’all small business people

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                With all this time on your hands, y’all should start watching Ozark on Netflix. Damn good.
                My wife likes that show.

Comment

• I started Designated Survivor this week. Really enjoying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                    Murica back to #1. Suck it Italy!!
                    Only if you believe the Chinese. I don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                      I started Designated Survivor this week. Really enjoying it.
                      I liked it too... it has some stupid stuff, and can get tiresome if binged. But I watched a few episodes here and there and liked it.

Not sure if it's coming back or not though... Netflix picked it up to finish the final season, and I have no clue of theres going to be another or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                        3 more job sites we're on shut down today. I'm hearing 90 days min. until they get rolling again.

Get the SBA loan. All you have to do, other than reading the fine print, is prove you're using the proceeds to pay salaries and utilities and it will be forgiven...

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post
                          With all this time on your hands, y’all should start watching Ozark on Netflix. Damn good.
                          I'm almost through season 2. Really good, ready for season 3.

Comment

• According to the Wall Street Journal, the COVID-19 pandemic has sparked renewed interest in religion. There are no atheists in the toilet paper aisle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
                              According to the Wall Street Journal, the COVID-19 pandemic has sparked renewed interest in religion. There are no atheists in the toilet paper aisle.
                              I was down to the last couple of rolls and I definitely threw my hands up in praise when I came across the last pack in Aldi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post

I was down to the last couple of rolls and I definitely threw my hands up in praise when I came across the last pack in Aldi.
                                I'd betcha there are more people screaming God damnit than there are people praising the big guy when it comes to TP. Lately anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X